“Always a Favorite”

Ranked #6 of 302 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2013

On Sunday evening my wife and I stopped at Copeland's on the way home. This is one of our families' favorite restaurants. We had blue cheese house salads that were a meal in themselves.
We then shared a seafood platter that was more than we could eat and had to take the catfish home. The Cajun flavors are great in all the seafood. We had a cheesecake dessert to finish it off and left stuffed. The food is always great!

Bill G, General Manager at Copeland's of New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Thanks so much for your great review! My staff and I truly appreciate hearing from our guests. I hope you'll come back and see us again soon.

Thanks,

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

The food was very scrumptious in great although the appetizer and the main course came out on top of 1 another a little time and training in the ordering the service could have been 5 also

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Copeland's was serving a buffet yesterday, as well as menu: A carvery of turkey and ham was deliciously supplemented by creamed sweet potatoes, various pasta dishes and salads as well as blackened fish, chicken and buffalo wings. Combinations of these delectables were too many to mention! My favorite was the blackened fish, just spicy enough, and the buffalo wings were hot but not too hot, as some wings tend to be. Although a specialty here is cheesecake, I stayed with the buffet dessert area. There were two kinds of warm bread puddings, finger-sized éclairs, two kinds of cookies and, the "pièce de résistance" were the pralines, New Orleans style! Haven't had pralines like that since visiting Savannah. Our server, Mark, was top-notch! Can you tell I loved this place?!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Copelands is the place my wife and I want go to celebrate special ocassions. Don't let the 'Cajun' label fool you, this is a very nice place and has a wide variety of menu items both Cajun and otherwise. One of the best things at Copelands is thier homemade biscuits! Who knew! The seafood dishes are my favorite, but they also have well prepared steaks. Don't forget to leave room for the deserts, they are some of the best around. The cheesecakes are my favorite. Eating here is a treat.

2  Thank norton172
Bill G, Owner at Copeland's of New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you so much for all your support and wonderful feedback! I hope that we see you back again soon!

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO VISIT!!! I am starting a love affair with this place. I visited Copelands for the 2nd time last week with co workers for lunch. The food and service was just as good if not better than the first time. I promised myself to try something different everytime I visit but the crawfish fettucine is soooo good it was a tough decision. This time I did save room for dessert and wow! I am definitely going back for brunch! LOL! :-)

1  Thank VMR15
Bill G, Owner at Copeland's of New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you so much for your amazing review! It is so great to hear that people are loving what we are doing!

Thanks Again,