“I can't believe...”

Ranked #6 of 297 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO VISIT!!! I am starting a love affair with this place. I visited Copelands for the 2nd time last week with co workers for lunch. The food and service was just as good if not better than the first time. I promised myself to try something different everytime I visit but the crawfish fettucine is soooo good it was a tough decision. This time I did save room for dessert and wow! I am definitely going back for brunch! LOL! :-)

1  Thank VMR15
Bill G, Owner at Copeland's of New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you so much for your amazing review! It is so great to hear that people are loving what we are doing!

Thanks Again,

There are newer reviews for Copeland's of New Orleans

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I had the shrimp creole meal. It was more than I expected to get. I could taste all of the Cajun spices and there were plenty of shrimp. A wonderful meal.

My husband had the catfish platter with green beans and macaroni. I had a small bite of his meal and it was simply wonderful, and very tasteful!

Next time we must save room for dessert

1  Thank Johnnie48
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I am from New Orleans and always make a trip to Copelands when I am in the area. The food has always been great . Had the Brunch Buffet this time and was very happy with the food and selection. Great selection of breakfast and lunch items. Loved the Eggs Benedict.

Bill G, Owner at Copeland's of New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Best compliment I think we could have received! Thanks so much for you review and I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I don't think I have ever had a bad meal here. When you go make sure you have an empty stomach because the meals are very large. You will leave with a full belly and most likely have enough for a take home box for the next day. The desserts are just as big and very tasty!

Bill G, General Manager at Copeland's of New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing back from our customers. We also have a Sunday Live Jazz Brunch Buffet you might be interested in trying out! Hope to see you again soon.

Thanks!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Love this place! Can't go wrong with anything on menu. Crash and Burn is a must!! Happy Hour on Friday is the BEST!! Love their Sunday Brunch with Live music!!

1  Thank S S

So glad to hear you love what we are doing! It's great to get feedback and I hope we see you again soon!

Thanks!