“Emma's Bistro Kennesaw”

Emma's Bistro and Grill
Description: Food Truck & Catering Company
Description: Food Truck & Catering Company
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Fantastic food. Great place to eat. Home owned and family run. Everything was fresh! Loved the many varieties of food. Don't miss out on eating in this place. My son said the ribs were unbelievably good. My year old granddaughter even liked the ribs. The thin bread pizza was great!!!!! My daughter in law had the duck ravioli and loved it.

2  Thank Janie O

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Tried Emma's tonight because I had a restaurant.com certificate. The meal was very good and the service was excellent. Emma personally came to the table to introduce herself and make sure that we enjoyed everything. We had the paninis and flatbread pizza.

2  Thank Keri M