“We will never visit this Taco Mac again!”
Review of Taco Mac

Taco Mac
Ranked #52 of 326 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Opened in 1990, this Taco Mac location has been serving the Kennesaw community for over 9 years. Also home to the collegiate Kennesaw State University Athletics Taco Mac has become the neighborhood place to hang out with fellow students and alumni to watch Owls live Football, Basketball, Soccer and more. Go Owls! Taco Mac offers the most "Craft on Draft"" with over 100 taps of craft and local brews, casual American fare, like fresh never frozen buffalo wings, and 35+ HD TVs for watching all your favorite sports. Started in 1979 by two friends who found their way from Buffalo, NY to the warmer and sunnier Atlanta, Taco Mac has grown from those humble beginnings to over 25 locations across the Southeast.
Reviewed September 24, 2017

After returning home from Vacation, we decided to order some wings so that we didn't have to cook. I placed a to-go order and was told that it would be about 20-25 minutes. We left out about 10-12 minutes after placing the order and upon arrival, my order was already sitting in the pickup area. Keep in mind that I'm only about 4 minutes away from this location. While standing in the 'To-Go' area, I noticed 4-5 employees hanging around the bar area but none of them even made a attempt to help me or even acknowledge that I was standing there...even though there were about 5 or 6 pickup orders there waiting to be picked up. When I finally got my order and made it home, we discovered that EVERYTHING was cold... The Wings and the Fries. Also, we had a 'blue cheese' that looked like it had been pulled out of the trash can. It was all discolored and smelled spoiled. I called and was asked to hold so that I could speak to a manager. I spoke to "Anthony" and explained my dissatisfaction with my meal and that I needed it remade. He said that he would remake it and that I should just bring back the cold food that was left. It took me exactly 3 minutes to get up there and when I arrived and went to the "To-Go" side, again no one acknowledged me, even though one of their sorry bartenders literally came a couple of feet from the window to speak to someone sitting at the bar. I then proceeded to go into the regular side and asked for "Anthony". The young lady went to the back and comes back out and said that "He just left". I explained how that can't be the case because I had JUST got off the phone with him. They then went and got another so-called manager and she said that Anthony explained the problem to her but they did not want to make my order until I arrived. She asked me to have a seat and she would get my order started. I sat down and no more than 3 minutes later, the to-go order taker comes out and says that my order is ready in the to-go area. I'm totally confused now because I was just told that my order had not even been dropped yet. He had no clue as to what was going on either. Save yourself a headache and pick another location or an entirely different restaurant!

Reviewed August 12, 2017

On vacation, my family and I visited this location for lunch. Wow! The menu had a little of everything to satisfy. The Koren Black Garlic Chicken wings were especially good and the over the top selection of beer was a thing of beauty. This location by far has the best slection of draft craft beers and bottle beers that I have very seen. The pricing of the food and beverages are reasonable. I appreciated the many large screen TVs visible from my table so I could watch some sports with my meal. Overall, nice concept, good food and drink and solid customer service. I wish we had a TacoMac in the Dallas area.

Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in Kennesaw GA to meet up with a friend. He suggested we eat at the Taco Mac. The restaurant is sports themed, heavy lean towards football (soccer), with Tex Mex being the predominant food type. The restaurant has a nice selection of beers, canned and draft with an app to track what you like to drink (brewniversity).

The food was tasty but nothing special. The prices were average and portion sizes on the large size. The staff were friendly and helpful... would recommend trying.

T M, Guest Relations Manager at Taco Mac, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2017

Hi Ian -

Thanks for your review. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us; it was a pleasure to have you. Please do not hesitate to let us know what we can do to ensure that your next visit with us is flawless by emailing us at comments@tmacrestaurants.com. Hope to see you again and be sure to check us out on Facebook too; cheers!

- Danielle A.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

First off our waiter was efficient but made me feel uneasy..not a great people person. Then I'm not a soccer fan and every TV was showing uninteresting soccer games except one in the far corner which had a baseball game on. They have 100+ beers on tap and the waiter could not direct me to a tasty Pilsner so I had a Stella on my own choice. I had to add ice to it as it was served warm which has pretty much the case in most places that overdo the tap beer selection with too many to manage correctly. The food was typical bar fare and I had a bacon cheeseburger which I ordered medium wee which was my own fault. I did not want a bloody burger so I opted for this and it was dry like a hockey puck. At $10 bucks I would say the burger is better at the Cook Out for 2.69. The crowd was very diverse and they were fairly busy. For my money I probably will never go back. Just not a vaule for me.

T M, Guest Relations Manager at Taco Mac, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Hello - We are terribly sorry to hear that your most recent visit with us was disappointing; please accept our sincerest apologies! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know, and we'd love to be in touch. Please email us at comments@tmacrestaurants.com. Hope to hear from you! - Danielle A.

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

Took two young grandsons to dinner. Everything was nice and friendly. Staff was efficient and friendly. They have a children's menu. Largest beer selection around with great support of local breweries.

T M, Guest Relations Manager at Taco Mac, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear Valued Guest - Thank you so much for the four-star rating; we really appreciate it! We're happy that you enjoyed your visit in with us. If there is ever anything that we can do to make your next experience flawless, please do not hesitate to contact us at comments@tmacrestaurants.com. Thank you, Danielle A.

Been to Taco Mac? Share your experiences!