“Good Casual Dining”

Taco Mac
Ranked #68 of 310 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: From the genuine food to the craft on draft to the lively cheer-with-your-new-best-friend atmosphere, we've put everything in place so you can connect with your friends and your family. And, that group at the next table. And, even the table next to them. After all, we're all here for the same reason-to unwind and have fun. Come By. Hang Out.
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Had a shrimp salad that was quite tasty. My companions seemed to enjoy their choices a little less. It was typical chain food. Good service and atmosphere.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Was in Atlanta visiting a friend for her birthday and we came here to grab something to eat. Love the location of the bar. Food was great. (If you can handle it, try the hot wings). Staff was nice as we asked to be moved to another table. Sports was on. Had a fun time.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I'm here 2 nights a months on business and the bar staff greets me by name each time. Ian and the "super crew" as I like to call them work so well together. Like ham n eggs. Lots of tv's. Food is good and reasonable. Bud Lite draft beer is pricy.
I would like to point out one thing they do there that is unlike any bar/restaurant I've ever been to. The bar takes all "to go" orders. First, their phone extension rings loudly and incessantly drowning out any sound from the game you are watching, and it puts added burden on the bar staff. Management has shrugged off my opinion, and passes it off as a corporate decision. Might be true, but there has got to be a way to handle incoming calls without the noise. The phone is a real nuisance.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Love this Taco Mac. The food and service are great. Only downside, the floor always feels greasy, hard to walk sometimes without slipping, be careful! It has only been that way the last 6 months or so, might need a good cleaning.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

12/15/13
This afternoon I was at Taco Mac and had Reagan as my waitress. She is very friendly and professional !
The restaurant was packed for football. When our orders of wings came out room temp, she handled the situation with concern for her customers! She immediately apologized and said she'd inform the manager and get us a new order. I know it's the right thing to do, but in some places you're hesitant about sending anything back, especially when it's so crowded and busy.
It's the way she handled it that sets her apart! - concern for her customers! The manager, Michael also came by, apologized and made us feel appreciated.
The way a situation gets resolved is far more important than anything else. They were excellent!