“OK but that's it”

Taco Mac
Ranked #69 of 290 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: From the genuine food to the craft on draft to the lively cheer-with-your-new-best-friend atmosphere, we've put everything in place so you can connect with your friends and your family. And, that group at the next table. And, even the table next to them. After all, we're all here for the same reason-to unwind and have fun. Come By. Hang Out.
Canton, Georgia
“OK but that's it”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Had a group get together after work and we went to Taco Mac. It was crowded as usual but we were seated fairly quickly. Server took our drink orderand then got our food order.

Apps were good. Meals ranged from OK to good. I had a burger that should have been medium rare but was overcooked and dry. The roll was too chewy. Everyone else was OK with their choices - it was a social visit after all and everyone had drinks going.

OK food, I've never been a huge fan. I've always had the best luck with their hot wings.

Visited January 2013

Pasadena, California
“Good pub food.”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Good pub food at very reasonable prices. Huge selection of beers. More big screens of sports than watchable.

Visited December 2012
“Great Beer Place”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love Taco Mac. I love beer. They always have the best beers. They do not have the best food. I normally stick to things you cant really go wrong like hamburgers, or nachos. The fiesta chicken nachos with no lettuce are pretty darn good. I love beer. Sometimes it gets really busy

• Visited January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Food, Service eh???”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We have been to this Taco Mac several times. Taco Mac is what it is, a bar with decent food. Onl our last visit we had to ask for a beer menu, only to find that had run out. The resturant was only half full so it was good to see they were prepared for a crowd. Our food on our last vist was just ok. One memeber of our party ordered a Blue Cheese wedge and the blue cheese dressing tasted very similar to ranch. Overall, I love Taco Mac for the beer selection but the service and food as this particular location need some work

Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“!!! How Many Beer Choices?????”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you like beer, this is the place to go. They have well over 200 beers to choose from and that doesn't count the draft beers. I even found one of my favorite skid beers Iron City.

Great bar/pub food and lots of TVs to see sports. Check it out.

Visited November 2012