“Great Place to eat and drink”
Review of Taco Mac

Taco Mac
Ranked #69 of 310 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: From the genuine food to the craft on draft to the lively cheer-with-your-new-best-friend atmosphere, we've put everything in place so you can connect with your friends and your family. And, that group at the next table. And, even the table next to them. After all, we're all here for the same reason-to unwind and have fun. Come By. Hang Out.
Reviewed August 20, 2012

First time at Taco Mac Kennesaw! It's in a great location, right in front of the Embassy Suites where we were staying. We werent sure what we were getting into when we went to Taco Mac, just because of the name. Boy were we surprised! My mom, my kids, and I ate there.We had Fajitas and Chips with Cheese Dip. It was outstanding! They have all types of food though. Large selection! Decent Prices. Plus they have a huge selection of draft beers. You will not be disppointed!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Psuedo tex mex bar food. Great beer list. A colleague and I ordered the grilled shrimp salad which arrived grilled on the outside raw and mushy water-logged on the inside. We returned them for a couple of burgers which were pretty good. An hour or so into dinner a colleague pulled a tick off my shirt. No more than 2 minutes later I pulled one off my leg. Considering I hadn't been outside for more than 1 minute, was only on a concrete walk, after a hard thunder shower, I doubt that the ticks came from out there. 2 nights later another colleague pull to 2 out of his arm while eating there. They had actually leeched in for a meal. Now the dining area is a very big place. He was in a completely different area than I was. Draw your own conclusions!!! DINERS BEWARE!!!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

The food is great. There's more than enough tv's. The beer choices seem endless. This place has everything you would need to sit and watch a game and have a few brews. We had hot wings for an appetizer, and I got a philly cheese-steak for my meal. All of it was very tasty.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

If you're looking for a bar to meet buddies outside your homes for some brews and watching sports this is a good choice. If there is any place within 100 miles (other than another Taco Mac) with more beer choices I'd be amazed. The food is decent enough (I'm not a fan of their wings) and everyone in your group should find something on the menu. The service is hit/miss but if come regularly there are a couple of good waitresses who do a great job.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Our group walked in on a Sunday afternoon and they were very happy to accommodate our part of 13. The wings are a close as you can get to true Buffalo style wings...