“Not sure what this means” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn Kennesaw

La Quinta Inn Kennesaw
Ranked #23 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
“Not sure what this means”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Was very pleased with my room. After reading the reviews after checking into my room on the free Wi-Fi, I was very surprised and looked around for the problems listed in other reviews. I saw none.
and am still very pleased with my room. Clean, no stains, good furniture. Will come back.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

1 Thank MarkM3038

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Panama City Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

My husband and needed an afforable, CLEAN and safe place to stay with our fur-kids while in the Atlanta area.

We did a combo 19th wedding anniversary get away trip and vist to help my cousin go to medical appointments while staying at this location.

The staff is very friendly, Our room was clean and spacious ! The shower has massager head so nice after travling and looking for a hot relaxing shower , Also the shower is granit stone so for a clean freak like me I was in love ! Beds where cozy and we slept like babys. And our fur-kids where very happy also !

The brightside breakfast makes your morning easy and relaxing and there is a nice slection. And my husband became the master waffle maker while we where staying there :)

Also there is all the shopping and eating you could ever want all right there with in a stones throw !

And access to the interstate to is simple !

Already planning our next trip for new years eve and plan on returning to the same location.

Jennifer and Billy S.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

2 Thank JenniferandBilly
Sarasota, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Dirtiest room I've ever stayed in. Towels stained or maybe just dirty, refrigerator leaking and not cold at all, toilet seat missing a bolt and the whole room smelled of mold. The phone was so dirty I could have grown plants in the soil. Avoid this hotel - the location may be great and they accept pets but I will leave as soon as possible in the morning. Yuck!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Pearl, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Motel is in a good location and clean. The friendly employees made our stay enjoyable, Check in and check out was prompt and efficient. Room was neat ad clean. There are many restaurants and a large mall nearby.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Dayton, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I often travel with my 65 lb dog and appreciate La Quinta's pet policies. I failed to do my normal TripAdvisor research. Lesson learned.

No exterior lighting at side entrance door nor was the appropriate key access system engaged.
I discovered elecrical outlets with no cover plates...one outlet was actually pulled away from wall. Bathroom faucet had a severe leak. Blanket heavily piled and worn thin with numerous large holes. Cabinet housing for refrig decrepit with doors that could not close.

Overall creepy feeling.

These maintenance/housekeeping issues would be apparent to any staff changing out this room. I did share this list of concerns with front desk staff upon ck out (It was after 11 PM when I had checked in and I was simply too tired to address then).

I received no discernible reaction from staff. My supposition: this property' s standards are quite low.

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
york
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights I have to say the location is great and the management in superb. But the cleansiness of the rooms were filthy but all the other hotels in the area were booked when we arrived so price wise was great and the location was great. As soon as we entered the room the first thing i noticed was a yellow chair with a ottoman which was visisibly stained. over the curtains were dingy and the bathroom towels were extremely dingy and hard the carpeting was stained and the pillows were to flat. The bed linens were tattered. I think the management needs to do a weekly room to room inspection and replace old things and keep carpets cleaned and i am sure he will get better ratings the outside and entry into the hotel had me fooled as i am picky when it comes to staying at hotels since the bedbug epedemic

Room Tip: Comfort suites in the same area is a better stay the housekeepers take pride in their jobs