“Good sushi, skip the hibachi dinners.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Yellow Tail Sushi

Yellow Tail Sushi
Ranked #221 of 287 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Good sushi, skip the hibachi dinners.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on a trip north from FL. My husband doesn't care for sushi, but knows I love it. They advertised hibachi grill, so we decided to try it. They have an extensive menu. My sushi was delicious (French kiss roll, white tuna nigiri), but a little skimpy. A 5 piece roll was $13.95. The hibichi was not prepared table side, but served from the kitchen. It was a glorified fried rice with no seasoning and little flavor. If you go, definitely go for the sushi. I hate it he had a bad meal because it makes him reluctant to try new Japaneseplaces:(

Visited April 2013

Acworth, Georgia
“Best Sushi in Cobb County”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are Sushi aficionados and have tried most other Sushi houses in Cobb County. Yellow Tail exceeds all in quality, originality and service. We recommend trying Unagi, yellow tail, Calif Roll and for lunch the Bento Boxes are delightful. Atmosphere is very nice whether yo sit at Sushi bar or table. We definitely will go back.

1 Thank Cookejg
Appleton, WI
“for the price...can't beat it! Quality is great.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

I was here several times when traveling for business and really enjoyed the convenient location and excellent sushi at this place. It became a lunch favorite. I haven't been here for quite some time but I'm sure it is still good. To stay in business for a length of time in Atlanta metro area is an accomplishment. Especially for specialty venue like this. The presentation is always fantastic, it makes eating "fun".

• Visited March 2012
Blythewood, South Carolina
“Good sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Good sushi but a little pricey. I would eat here again. The shrimp tempura was especially tasty.

Visited June 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

Best sushi around! It has great lunch specials too. We've eaten here several times and have never been disappointed!!