“Late dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Flew into Atlanta area to visit family and needed a bit to eat. The hotel recommended this place and it was good.

Beer selection was nice if you are into craft beers. Not whole lot but enough if you are not from the area. The entrees seemed a little over priced but the burgers, wraps and sandwiches were very affordable.

Food was good, service was good. There was live music when we arrived that was a little too loud but when it was finished the sound level was fine.

I would eat here again

Reviewed April 15, 2013

While traveling through Kennesaw, GA, last Friday night my DH (carnivore) and I (plant-based) grabbed dinner at Marlow's Tavern (recommended by hotel clerk) and found an unexpected treasure. With live entertainment on the patio the place was hopping with good music, an aim-to-please staff, and culinary delights. DH enjoyed a chicken panini with a side salad full of yummy surprises that set it apart from your every day house salad. After telling my server that I am Vegan and requesting a plate full of steamed veggies the kitchen surprised me with an assortment of veggies (prepared to my specification) atop a serving of farrow. It is RARE that a chef is able to provide appropriate protein with my veggie meal!! We both left will happy palates and smiles on our faces! Great food (even when ordered to specification) and caring staff are combinations for repeat business! It is a dining experience you won't want to miss!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is one of my favorite places. Food is excellent and so is atmosphere! Bar staff is friendly. Only wish they served my favorite beer..Abita's Purple Haze.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Being a vegetarian, my staple at Marlows is their black bean burger. Hands down, its the freshest, most delicious burger I have ever eaten. No frozen patties or other soy stuff...just fresh made bean patty.
Their sides are also unique and very flavorful....very southern...from fried okra to grits and cheeses....

Highly highly recommend.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I can't understand the crowd at this restaurant. I've eaten here several times over the past year because my coworker likes the place. I think the food is an overpriced version of chain fare. Might as well go to chilis, ocharlies, applebys, ect. I had the pita club tonight - very little taste. Our group of 5 had no one making favorable comments about the food. Service was also marginal. I practically had to stand on the table and scream for a tea refill. Never did get any badly needed ice. Didn't seem to be a problem with the beers. I guess the waitstaff is only interested if they can charge for what they bring. I'd pass this one by. There's got to be better food in town.

Been to Marlow's Tavern? Share your experiences!