La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennesaw
Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
$109
$143
$109
$104
HIExpress.com
All reviewsbowling alleynice hotelstay there againking bedfree breakfastbeds were comfortablewafflesfront desk staffatlanta areaconvenient locationhot breakfastdianegpsgiannicostcopetflorida
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our basketball team stayed at the Wyndham for a basketball tournament. Overall, we had a good experience. The rooms were clean and smelled fresh. The bed linen felt like a big fluffy cloud. The lady who made breakfast every morning was very friendly and pleasant and kept the breakfast area clean and stocked. The big screen tv was perfect for our coaches and players to watch the Final Four game. The room crew kept the room nice and stocked with clean towels and toiletries everyday. The location was great with a mall, Walmart, and plenty of places to eat in between. The only issue with the look of the hotel were the dining chairs! I didn't understand how a place that is so neat and clean had the ugliest chairs in the eating area. A few guests did not sit in the chairs because they were afraid the chairs would mess up their clothes! It is very obvious to see all the chairs were torn and scratched up. If I were looking for a place to hold a business meeting, the chairs would be a great turn-off.
The only problem we had was with the front desk. We had rooms booked through Hotels.com. Somehow the Wyngate didn't have us down for all the rooms we reserved. Although it was an error on Hotels.com and not the Wyngate, the front desk ladies could have been more helpful in helping us secure rooms elsewhere. They just kept apologizing and not really offering us much help. We had to insist they help accommodate us. We didn't need an apology, we just needed some additional help with getting some rooms somewhere. So although I gave excellent marks overall, the customer service fell short. Our basketball teams frequently travels to the Georgia area and it would be great to have a hotel we can always go to and expect great customer service.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Luvstotravel T
BeckyGar, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear LvstotravelT,
Thank you so much for giving us a review on TripAdvisor. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you and your team experienced regarding reservations – I truly appreciate you acknowledging the error was not created by the hotel. I regret our front desk team did not do a better job of assisting you with alternate accommodations and will use your comments to improve the service and actions taken by our team members.
It sounds like everyone had a fun time and great stay while at our hotel and really enjoyed our convenient location. We are so pleased and excited to let you know we will be going through a refresh soon to upgrade the hotel. We look forward to offering you a “new” and improved hotel soon and hope to have the pleasure to serve all of your team’s needs when traveling to Kennesaw. Please contact me directly so I can establish a group block and ensure all of the team’s reservations are with our hotel. bgarner@peachtreehotelgroup.com or call 770-514-7344.

Becky Garner

Reviewed April 2, 2013

March 2013 one night stay while on vacation---pulled in late with a hotel book coupon resulting in a $70 + taxes charge. Room (king bed) was clean with updated furnishings. Very comfortable bed & pillows, writing table outfitted with all necessary ports for charging cells & business travel needs. Would love to buy a set of those pillows that (polyester clumps) looked as if they'd be terrible yet were wonderful to sleep on. Strong (not common to our extended travel experience) internet signal, couch, frig/micro, lcd tv, room safe, marble vanity in bathroom, ample towel supply of good quality, and shower drained well. Sample sized personal hygiene amenities provided were a step above usual. Breakfast bar had a variety of yogurt flavors & fresh fruit in addition to the usual items. Staff were uniformly courteous & pleasant to all. Overall our best lodging experience!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here! My hotel room was VERY spacious....Wow!! The front clerk was very nice and courteous as well. The icing on the cake was their continental breakfast in the morning which couldn't come at a better time :) It felt like I slept on a cloud in their bedding which was a Serta Perfect Sleeper (great mattresses by the way). The reason I came here was because I was turned off by the Wingate by Wyndham hotel in the Smyrna/Atlanta area. It was real "ghetto" when I was there and the guests were real loud and obnoxious so I decided to come here and was I ever so pleased! I stayed in one of their jacuzzi suites and the jacuzzi was very nice indeed! The guests who stayed here when I arrived did seem somewhat distant and racist but other than that the hotel itself was a GREAT bargain and I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This hotel had lots of potential to get an "excellent" review from me, but the few minor issues it had grew to be unacceptable, with the realization that polite feedback and requests yield no resolutions. I'm actually here now - it's my 3rd day out of 5. I will say this: The room is clean, the bed is SO comfortable, and the sheets are soft and very clean feeling/smelling. The decor is decent and the room is spacious. The breakfast is yummy. Like I said, plenty of potential. When we arrived, however, I found that the in-room safe isn't working. The phone in the room isn't working. The tub has a bit of mold on the edges where the walls meet. I mentioned all of these things several times to the front desk staff, and they all seemed apologetic but none of them got fixed. Once I was offered another room (as in, "so, what, do you want another room?") but because we are here for so many nights, I didn't want to pack all our stuff to move to a room that was potentially worse, unless it was an upgrade. No upgrade was offered, and still to this moment all of the issues remain. Oh! And the first morning the housekeeper did a fantastic job! The second and third mornings, there were no new foam cups, she didn't empty out the melted ice bucket, didn't take out all of the trash, and apparently didn't dust. I can understand the "excellent" reviews that others give it, because had my room not had those little issues, I would have been unaware of the lack of regard for my satisfaction as a patron.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank jnrbri
BeckyGar, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Dear jnrbri,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to see you enjoyed some of the amenities that our guess love, such as the decor, comfortable bed and breakfast, and truly regret we did not deliver a fully satisfying stay during your visit . Please accept our deepest apologies for dropping the ball while you were a guest of our hotel.
Guest service and satisfaction is job #1 and I have scheduled a meeting with my team to discuss the comments in your review. I will use this time to restate the importance of great service. We would appreciate the opportunity to make this up to you. Please contact me directly.
bgarner@peachtreehotelgroup.com, or call 770-514-7344.
Thank you, Becky Garner, General Mgr.