“Too bad it's out of the way”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennesaw
Ranked #15 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Charleston, South Carolina
“Too bad it's out of the way”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Found this hotel on the way home and really thought it was a good night's experience. Check in and check out were pleasant. Room was clean and comfortable. Bed was nice and firm. Biggest negative was breakfast, but that's what's happening every where when you have an inexpensive buffet. I'd stay here again and find a place close by for coffee and breakfast

Room Tip: Higher up is quieter
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 3, 2013

What was supposed to be a weekend stay turned into 3 weeks. Staying here cost twice as much as an extended stay but I enjoyed staying too much to leave. The rooms and beds were very comfortable and the staff was exceptional and very friendly. Would definitely recommend and this will be my first choice anytime I need a hotel in Kennesaw.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Kennesaw, Georgia
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Very Nice! Clean and conveniently located...a little tucked away but we liked that... being close enough to the main strip yet far enough to be out of the hustle bustle. Most of the staff very nice but Maxine and Vicky....real charms! So nice to come down to breakfast to vicky's smiling face and Maxine....the best! Whatever i asked of her she was so willing to help me. She made me feel like i had a friend....when I was so far from home and my family! If all hotels had staff like them it would make my job a lot easier! Most everyone at the front desk very friendly and had a kind word to say when I came home from a long day at work! Will definately stay here year after year!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
La Vonia D, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennesaw, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your very kind words and feedback. I will be sure to share everything with the entire team. Your business is greatly appreciated. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us!
We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the Wingate Kennesaw, Georgia in the future.
Best regards,
La Vonia Wynn -- General Manager
WELDON SPRING, MO
Reviewed December 5, 2012

During my career as an airline pilot, I accumulated an impressive collection of bad hotel stories, which I, to this day, enjoy sharing with friends and family. Unfortunately, my recent stay at this hotel failed miserably to provide me with any new material!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple