“Great choice especially for a family stay”

TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw
Ranked #12 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Friendly service, competent staff. 2 bedroom suites roomy & well equipped for family use. I was part of a wedding party & everyone was pleased with the accommodations. We had issues regarding arrival do to the severe storm. The staff was most generous in allowing us flexibility in terms of arrival issues. Grab & Go breakfast was convenient as we could take the food to our suite & prepare there for serving. I would not hesitate to send any of my friends to this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Sidearis H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

HELLO!
Thank you for choosing us for your wedding guests! We truly enjoyed hosting your family and friends that came in for such a special occasion! The weather came through in the end for everyone, and we are so glad that everyone enjoyed their visit with us! I hope everyone has made it home safely.
I appreciate the time you took to share your comments here on Trip Advisor. We believe that we never get a second chance to make a first impression and we are so happy to hear that your guest enjoyed their stay with us, so again, thank you for taking the time to share your comments here.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Super clean rooms with all the amenities needed in a kitchen. Silverware, glasses… even complimentary bag of popcorn and small bottle of water.
Beds are comfortable and the eating area for breakfast, although small, had lots of fresh fruit and variety.
This hotel is right in the middle of everything, as far as stores, restaurants, and banking are concerned. Easy access to two major highways, as well. Lots of parking.

Room Tip: Corner suites seemed larger. The entire grounds are on a side street from the busier highway, so I d...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

HELLO!
Thank you for sharing your experience of our property with everyone here on Trip Advisor. I genuinely appreciate your time and input. I will definitely share your comments with our staff as they truly enoy hearing how we help to ensure a great stay for our guests!
Again, thank you for taking the time to share these comments and we look forward to the nexti opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We visited relatives for Thanksgiving and stayed here for three nights. It felt like a mini-apartment and was very comfortable. The front desk staff was great and tremendously helpful. The housekeeping staff was also very friendly.

As it turned out, my relative who was hosting the mini-reunion was unable to use her second oven for the feast. I was able to roast a turkey breast and spiral ham for her in our suite and consequently we all stuffed ourselves with more than enough food as is customary for Thanksgiving, right?

Pleasant stay. Great adventure!

Room Tip: We had a 3rd floor room which was very quiet. There is an elevator. There is really no common area i...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Sid423, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Hello!
WOW! How fun to hear how our ovens saved the day! We were so delighted to have you as our guests during the Thanksgiving holiday and even happier to hear everyone enjoyed the Thanksgiving Day feast!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience of your stay with us and we certainly hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you are visiting the Kennesaw area.
We wish you a very Merry Christmas!
Hospitably

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I just stayed here last night for 1 night while on a business trip. It's in a remote, desolate area so as a woman, I was not comfortable checking in at night. The front desk staff checking me in was very nice. However, when I got to my room, I immediately noticed how old and dated it was. Then, after unpacking, I realized that someone had smoked in this room and they had tried to cover it up. After about an hour, I could literally taste the nicotine/smoke on my lips so I called the front desk. They did move me to another room which I could tell immediately was in a bit better shape and had no smoke smell.

The breakfast in the morning was comprised of a few packaged grab and go items as well as some you could stay behind and make (like heat up waffles). I chose to go to SBUX instead. Overall, this is not a good hotel and I would never stay here again. I'd go with my standard Hilton Garden Inn the next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank CharlotteLdy

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to share your input of your recent stay with us. I am genuinely sorry that you were disappointed with your stay and I would love the opportunity to hear more about your experience. My goal is to use this as a learning experience to improve upon our property, as we certainly don't want to lose your business.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if there is anything more I can do to earn your trust back in our property as we genuinely appreciate your business.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Towne Place Suites Kennesaw is stragetically located in Kennesaw with easy access to all types of dinning and shopping areas as well as any type of business need. The staff is always cordial, friendly and helpful to whatever need I have and always accomodating. This is my location for the North Atlanta area and always enjoy my visit.

Room Tip: Choose the top floor for the most quiet, however, the bottom floor is most convienent. The hotel is...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Sid423, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

HELLO!

I know that you have many hotels to choose from when visting the Kennesaw area and I want to genuinely thank you for always choosing the TownePlace Suites Atlanta/Kennesaw as your home away from home. It's always great to welcome you back through our doors and I am so delighted to hear that you enjoy everything in regards to your visits, especially the service side, as customer service is the number 1 key to any business.

Again, thank you so very much for sharing your comments here. My team was very happy to hear your comments at our morning meeting and it certianly is what drive us all to exceed all our guests expectations with every stay!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Our family (and small dog) stayed here for about 5 weeks. During that time we got to know several other guests that were staying for an extended stay. It was like its own little neighborhood. There were barbeques and free massages on Mondays. People would gather in the lobby area to talk or outside on the grassy areas. The staff was super friendly and accomodating to everyone. The breakfast is more of a "grab and go" but the rooms all have kitchens so it didn't really matter too much. It is close to the mall, retail stores, great restaurants, etc. Housekeeping was wonderful to work with, especially with our small dog. My only complaint was maintenance. We had a couple of issues that were never taken care of even though our housekeepers reported them on numerous occasions. Overall it was a good experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Sid423, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

HELLO!

I know that you have many hotels to choose from when visting the Kennesaw area and I want to genuinel thank you for choosing the TownePlace Suites Atlanta/Kennesaw as your home away from home. It was our pleasure to have you as a part of our extended stay family.

I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed everything about this property, especially the service side, as customer service is the number 1 key to any business. I truly hope that should you need to visit our area again for any length of stay you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back through our doors.

Once again, thank you so very much for your compliments. My team was very happy to hear your comments at our morning meeting and it certianly is what drive us all to exceed all our guests expectations with every stay!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Service at the TownePlace Kennesaw is EXCELLENT!
We have been staying at this property for at least 5 years.
The property is divided into two buildings that accomodate corporate and leisure travel.
It is dog friendly.
The rooms are nice, roomy and clean and have kitchen facilities.
Location is near Kennesaw University, great for shopping, restaurants and movies.

Room Tip: I like the main building where they have the breakfast.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank 1986travel

Hello!

Out of the many hotel choices I know that you have, I want to thank you for choosing the TownePlace Suites Atlanta/Kennesaw for your recent stay with us. It was genuinely our pleasure to have you as our guest.

Once Again, thank you so very much for your compliments. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you visit the Kennesaw area.