At 1st glance the 2 BR, 1 BA is not sooo bad, really. But then you notice:
1. super thin walls - to sides and above
2. teeny-tiny microwake in kitchen, small fridge, small stove, the 4 glasses they give you.
3. Dirty bathroom with spots that just need some bleach and scrubbing (that has not been done in a while).
4. The humidity of the room with regular AC PLUS 2 window units poorly installed - one unit was in the living room and one was in 1 of the bedrooms, but the other bedroom did not have one... Unsure of this whole set-up. The unit had huge gaps at the sides that allowed anything and everything to get through (Check out the pics).
5. Window unit in oe bedroom has cord stung across half of room around desk chair instead of using another plus with extension or some other sort of option.
6. Beware if people are above you (we were on the ground floor). It sounded like Elephants above us.
7. The "breakfast" was pulled out on carts in th emorning and of course, there was no seating - you HAD TO bring it back to your room... juggling hot coffee, food, with no help - fun when you have a small child in towe. They should offer some sort of carry container or tray or something.
8. If you really were trying to cook here - look out - a VERY minimum number of utensils too!
9. There are some old Cigaret burns in the tables
10. We called about a lamp on teh desk that did not work... so for the rest of our stay (2 more days) there was NO light... they just removed it - that's all! GREAT!
There is VERY, very few good I can say. I did like the bathroom layout with the sink area seperate from the tub and toilet - but neighter had a fan so if you did not keep the door to the shower shut after a shower - the mirrow would fog up - but I just kept it closed.
There is NO WAY I would ever stay here again... both y husband and I agree that Marriott would be ashamed at this! Look at the pics for yourself and make a decision. We stayed 3 nights, then went to another state, stayed in a MUCH NICER (MUCH!) Residence Inn for lese money and gee... did I say it was much nicer?
Good luck! I hope this helps - let me know if it does help!
By the way... they do have a tiny fitness center, but we did not use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw, a top choice for an extended stay hotel in Kennesaw, GA. We welcome you to our all-suite hotel to enjoy a spacious Studio, 1 Bedroom, or 2-Bedroom Suite with all the comforts of home - including a fully equipped kitchen, complimentary high speed Internet, sitting area with sleeper sofa, and Marriott's upgraded bedding. Our on site, our fitness room and laundry facilities helps you maintain your daily routine. We also offer our Grab and Go breakfast, served daily from 6:30am-10:00am. The Grab and Go breakfast is located in our newly renovated lobby. We are pet friendly, with a nominal $75 non-refundable pet deposit. Whether you are relocating to our area, here to celebrate a wedding, participating in a annual sporting tournament here, or visiting for business, we would like to welcome you to your home away from home at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Atlanta Kennesaw Hotel Kennesaw
- Towneplace Suites Kennesaw