“Perfect for a Night or Two”

SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw
Ranked #7 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Nashville, Tennessee
“Perfect for a Night or Two”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This Springhill is very convenient to I-75 and has lots of commercial business around it so you can find almost anything you might want. Everyone I've spoken to prior to arrival was wonderful!! Receptionist was pleasant upon arrival and the one the next morning was also very nice. Property is your basic Springhill - not anything fancy, but more than enough for a night or so. Room is good size - I had one with 2 beds. Living room had love seat, chair, end table and small coffee table. There was a work desk and kitchenette with refrigerator (very small freezer), microwave and small sink. Bathroom was the basics and there were towels for 3 people. Plenty of room to move around. Beds were comfortable, although it's the typical Marriott product where the covers aren't very substantial so if you're used to sleeping under something with a bit of weight, forget it. Nice little concession area in lobby with drinks, frozen meals, ice cream, etc. Free breakfast was good: milk, 2 juices, 2 coffees, hot chocolate, fruit, bagels, toast, muffins, waffles, scrambled eggs and two types of sausage. They were VERY busy the morning we were there and were good about keeping things stocked, even within the last 30 minutes of breakfast time. Why didn't I give them a 5 rating? Because it's not a "to die for" hotel. But, for the price and amenities, I'd go back without any question.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Realtornumber1

Thank you for your positive feedback about your stay at the Springhill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw. I am glad you enjoyed your suite and the service provided. I will be sure pass it along to my staff and we hope to welcome you back in the future when your travel brings you to Kennesaw.

Adam Vickers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Signal Mountain, Tennessee
Reviewed October 12, 2013

The Springhill Suites is located at Exit 271 off I-75 north of Atlanta, convenient to Kennesaw State University. The staff was well trained and the hotel fully equipped for an all-suites property. My room had embedded crud on the bottom of the tub, which I concluded was non-toxic! Some of the furnishings were beginning to show their age. But, in general, this is a good example of this kind of suites property and I would choose it again if I was in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear waldentenn

Dickson, Tennessee
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We recently spent 3 nights here and found the experience very nice. The people working the front desk were very nice. The room was clean and housekeeping cleaned our room while we were at Dragoncon. The breakfast is not Cracker Barrel but for a hotel it was nice with several hot items along with various cold items. The location was very close to I-75 and there were many places to eat within easy driving distance. In fact, if you ask the front desk they will give you a list of places in the area with directions from the hotel. Nice outdoor pool and hot tub

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Gloucester, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Arrived late one sunday night for 4 day business stay. Room large and bed comfortable but smelt of damp, wiring was a little dated too. On 3rd night water started running out of my bathroom across the floor and carpet so I visited reception. I was advised to 'move my possessions to high ground' whilst the maintenance man was called and they looked for another room. I spent most of evening with maintenance man whilst he fixed the problem and was told I could not stay in room , then nothing was available so I had to stay in room, then I was offered a 'no show's room'. I was told my bill would reflect the inconvenience but on departure my CC was charged in full for my stay before I was even out of bed on final morning. Breakfast was bit like a transport cafe , plastics bowls,plates, cutlery and not at all what i expected . Air con very noisy but working. I will not be going back

Room Tip: Ask if they have any updated rooms
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Sarahmary572

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Springhill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw. I apologize that your stay was not excellent. We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is in perfect working order. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident we will follow up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We stayed at Springhill Suites on our way back from Florida. It was very clean and the front desk person was great. It was right off the interstate and close to many area restaurants. The front desk has a great map with all restaurants on it. Breakfast was very good. It's your basic buffet breakfast, but everything was fresh and the woman working there was constantly cleaning and updating the food. The beds were soft, yet firm enough so you don't sink. Enjoyable stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Dear Scootiequeen

Geneeral Manager
Eatonton, Georgia
Reviewed May 17, 2013

After fighting traffic we arrived to our week-end "Retreat". We were greeted by a delightful young lady who made us feel so welcome. Our reservations were in order and we were in our room within minutes. Every staff member from the front desk, to housekeeping, to the dining area were not only helpful but very pleasant. Our room was, as usual, Marriott quality....clean, tastefully decorated and located conveniently to the lobby, dining area and parking. This was especially important as the week-end was a Mother's Day gift for my Mom and she is 90. We were not familiar with the area, but were provided with a easy to read map of the area with our specific interest highlighted. I would invite anyone to take advantage of the truly "Southern Hospitality" provided at the SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw and take in the local charm around the Town Point Drive area.

Room Tip: First floor for people with special needs
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear nmd41234

Thank you for your positive feedback about your stay at the Springhill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw. I will be sure pass it along to my staff and we hope to welcome you back in the future when your travel brings you to Kennesaw.

Geneeral Manager
West Windsor, NJ
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was here for three nights in early March for a recruiting event at nearby Kennesaw State University.

Location: This is a great place to stay to visit the college – it’s literally across the street! Since I didn’t get a chance to explore beyond the college (I was there on work), I can’t speak to its convenience for other business.

Amenities: The hotel had a great breakfast, and a nice fitness room. The room itself was quite large, and featured a microwave, mini fridge, and kitchen sink. Not quite as full-featured as a Residence, but definitely better than average for longer stays.

Service: One morning, while I was working in for a few hours, there was a pesky maid who kept knocking (despite the do not disturb sign). After I went from “politely dismissive” to “actively rude,” she finally got the hint and left me in peace. Other than that, no complaints.

Overall: Good deal for the money.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Oliver R.

Thank you for your patronage and feedback for the Springhill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw. I am happy you enjoyed your stay. I will certianly share you comments with my team and we hope to welcome you back the next time your travel brings you to the Kennesaw area.