“Nice neighborhood, convenient to I-75, good for 1 person”

SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw
Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My family and I stayed here a few nights ago. We had 2 adults and 2 teenagers. The room was definitely too small for all of us and this was the biggest room that they had. I literally tripped over all of our suitcases when trying to get to the kitchen area while the pull out couch was open.

Customer service clerks were adequate although their personality was not too friendly. Never did ask how our night was when I checked out. Quiet at night-did not even hear the torrential rain outside. Room was pretty clean.

All in all, good room for 1 person only. Anymore than that and you're tripping over your stuff. My teenaged son made an interesting comment. He said, "Why is this room shaped so oddly" I second that comment.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad the hotel did met your needs for the night. I am sorry, however the room design was not to your satisfaction, however we hope that you will consider us again should your travel bring you back to the Kennesaw area.

Best Regards

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is a cheap and cheerful hotel that provides the basics. Rate includes breakfast and internet. Parking is also free. So the value is good. There is no restaurant or any other services here. Breakfast is on disposable plates with plastic cutlery.
This hotel is more like a motor inn or motel.
On the plus side the rooms are large and there is a basic kitchenette. Includes a separate lounge and desk area.
Would suit renovators, bargain hunters and those split recently from their wives and needing long term accomodation.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Hello Djfowler

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and everything was comfortable for you as well as the value we provided. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Springhill Suites the next time you are in the Kennesaw area.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I am a business traveler who is on the road 90% of the year. I will be honest and say I am only a Hiton brand or IHG (Holiday Inn) stayer. However, I had a last minute trip to Kennesaw, and wanted to change things up so Springhill got my business. I am impressed with the customer service, and the room. Very nice location right at KSU. I may have to bring my groups here to see how the sales staff manages large accounts.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Matt H
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Hello Matt H

Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay. I will certainly share them with my staff. As well, we hope to welcome you back in the future when your travle brings you to Kennesaw, GA. My area sales manager Jessica Hollifield would certianly be able to help you with any corporate business or rates you may need. She is available by calling 770-218-5550.

Have great day!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Very friendly staff for a late checkin and early checkout. Room was clean and everything worked great. The bed was comfortable. I would stay there again next time I do not have to be right down town Atlanta. I had to leave early so no time to try the breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Hcaldwell

Thank you for you feedback on your recent stay at the Springhill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I will pass along your kind comments to my staff. We hope to welcome you back when you travel brings you to Kennesaw, GA.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We had two rooms for seven people. I did not ask for adjoining rooms when I made the reservation, but the desk clerk quickly rearranged the rooms to accommodate us. The rooms were quiet, clean, and comfortable. The included breakfast was very nice with both hot and cold items. I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Dear SueGtoo

Thank you for your positive feedback from your stay at the Springhill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw. We are glad you had an enjoyable stay and hope to welcome you back soon when your travel brings you to the Kennesaw area.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We travel on business a lot and I can honestly say this was the worst hotel we have stayed at by far. Rooms smelled musty and dirty, keys only worked half the time and people at front desk were unfriendly and not eager to please at all. Consider yourself warned..

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Bhappy77
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear Bhappy77

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Springhill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw. I apologize that the service quality was not up to your standards. We strive to provide exceptional guest service and clearly fell short in your case.

Again, thank you for your patronage and we hope you would give us another try the next time your travel brings you to the Kennesaw area.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Location is nice near 75. That is about all I can say. My room keys weren't working. I had to go back down and was told they should work so the guy comes up to room. Sure enough they didn't. I had no key to my room. Bedding was dated and needs to be better for price. They had a large group there with people running down halls. It was just a mess. Would not advise going. Checked out in am and was never ask once if my stay was okay. Just you have your bill...and that was it. I made a point to mention the door issue....it had not been noted from night before. The man told me oh....we will make a note about that. Never said he was sorry or even have a great day.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at the Springhill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw. I apologize for the issue concerning your key cards not working and the unresponsiveness of our staff in this matter. Our Goal at the Springhill Suites is to please 100% of our guests 100% of the times but unfortunately we did not meet our goal with you. Immediately after you reported the incident in the morning, we did check the door lock and had the issue repaired.

Once again the Springhill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw strives for perfect guest satisfaction, our service scores are ranked amongst the top within the Springhill Suites Family of hotels. We are very sorry we were not able to satisfy you in this instance.