“Out of Business”

Add it.
Trinity Creole Cafe
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: "An inspired fusion of High Class and Low-country". Serving Creole cuisine and the French Quarter's most infamous cocktails. We feature a progressive menu that reflects the many cultural influences of Creole cooking. Join us for a laid-back lunch on our patio or an intimate dinner in our dining rooms built by local craftsmen.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This restaurant is out of business. It had great food in the beginning, but they lost their Chef and the food quality suffered.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

We were at Trinity Creole Cafe for lunch. I love creole and Cajun food so I'm always on the lookout for it when we visit a new area.

The restaurant dining room looked comfortable with its white cloth table covers and colorful New Orleans touches. It was such a nice day though that we sat outside on the back patio. The patio/deck is spacious and there are several tables placed on the various levels. Many of the tables have umbrellas offering welcome shade on a sunny day.

The lunch menu is limited to a few starters and entrees but has a really nice selection of hot and cold sandwiches. I had the fried shrimp po'boy and my lunch date had the Muffuletta with a side of red beans and rice. The shrimp po'boy was very good. Stuffed with crunchy shrimp, lettuce, pickles and a very flavorful remoulade sauce. I'd definitely have it again. The Muffuletta was very tasty but sadly, for me, the bread was a miss. It was dry and a bit past its prime. Too bad because the cold cuts, cheese and olive salad were really good. The bread just let the whole thing down. The red beans and rice looked good but lacked the depth of flavor I've come to expect from that dish. Mostly forgettable sadly. On the plus side, the iced tea was fresh tasting and refreshing and our server did a good job of keeping our glasses topped off.

Too stuffed from lunch we sadly passed on dessert. There were several great sounding options and I'll remember to save room on a future visit. The brown paper bag beignets and bread pudding sounded delicious. I'm looking forward to trying them.

Overall Trinity was a nice place with decent food. I'll definitely be back but next time for dinner. If you're in the area and looking for something different give Trinity Creole Cafe a try.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The crab bisque is off the menu. So are most of the other things I've read raves about--no crawfish cakes, no cornbread rainbow trout, nothing. There are five or six entrees on the menu, none of which really grabbed us so we went with one of the specials - Creole Meatloaf. It was just OK. The grilled andouille appetizer was also just so-so. The service was terrific, but we figured that's because we were the only customers in the entire place on a Friday evening, so what else were they going to do? We'll try again, once, but this place doesn't even come close to Henry's. Maybe it did before they sliced and diced their menu, but I sincerely doubt it. All signs are this place is on the edge of failing, IMO.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I did not know that when they re-opened they did away with quality. The crab bisque everyone raves about? Not even on the menu. too bad....won't be back.

1  Thank LilDickens
Reviewed December 9, 2011

The place has just opened and has a few opening pains. But the food was not one of the pains. We had a party of 6 and each of us tried something different to each could try the others food. None of us where displeased with anything we tried. I plan on going back this weekend with another group and try even more flavors from the Big Easy (NO) Hate to say it but this place is even better then Henrys La. Bar and Grill just one town over.

2  Thank Gonnamoo
kelly a, Manager at Trinity Creole Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2011

We just wanted to say thank you for your visit and your review. We truly appreciate your visit and hope to have you with us again soon.