“Just OK”

Add it.
Trinity Creole Cafe
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: "An inspired fusion of High Class and Low-country". Serving Creole cuisine and the French Quarter's most infamous cocktails. We feature a progressive menu that reflects the many cultural influences of Creole cooking. Join us for a laid-back lunch on our patio or an intimate dinner in our dining rooms built by local craftsmen.
Acworth, Georgia
“Just OK”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The crab bisque is off the menu. So are most of the other things I've read raves about--no crawfish cakes, no cornbread rainbow trout, nothing. There are five or six entrees on the menu, none of which really grabbed us so we went with one of the specials - Creole Meatloaf. It was just OK. The grilled andouille appetizer was also just so-so. The service was terrific, but we figured that's because we were the only customers in the entire place on a Friday evening, so what else were they going to do? We'll try again, once, but this place doesn't even come close to Henry's. Maybe it did before they sliced and diced their menu, but I sincerely doubt it. All signs are this place is on the edge of failing, IMO.

• Visited April 2012

Acworth, Georgia
“Big changes”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I did not know that when they re-opened they did away with quality. The crab bisque everyone raves about? Not even on the menu. too bad....won't be back.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank LilDickens
“The great flavor of New Orleans.”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

The place has just opened and has a few opening pains. But the food was not one of the pains. We had a party of 6 and each of us tried something different to each could try the others food. None of us where displeased with anything we tried. I plan on going back this weekend with another group and try even more flavors from the Big Easy (NO) Hate to say it but this place is even better then Henrys La. Bar and Grill just one town over.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Gonnamoo
kelly a, Manager at Trinity Creole Cafe, responded to this review, December 13, 2011
We just wanted to say thank you for your visit and your review. We truly appreciate your visit and hope to have you with us again soon.
Kennesaw, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“HOLY CRAP! That was awesome.”
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I am a card-carrying foodie and finding anything decent OTP in Atlanta is damn near impossible. This place was a phenomenal exception. Nestled in downtown Kennesaw, I thought this creole-style restaurant would have a hard time competing with Henry's Louisiana grill just a few miles down the road. NO COMPARISON. Their creamy crab bisque is the carpaccio of soup. The crawfish cakes, cornbread rainbow trout, and even the drinks were better than just about anything you'll even find in New Orleans (yes, very bold statement). And my sin...the bread pudding - it's dangerous. I'm not a bread pudding fan, and would not have tried it if not for my persistent wife. Beware...it will suck you in.

With all that said, I must comment on the service. It was the attention, professionalism, experience, and knowledge you would only find in fine dining restaurants of large cities...not expected in Kennesaw. They must have stolen this wait staff from Buckhead.

I can't say enough about this new find. I'm so excited to have a new place to frequent. Unfortunately, a place like this will soon be "discovered" and I'll never get a table again. You will enjoy.

Cheers!

1 Thank BigDaddySpy
kelly a, General Manager at Trinity Creole Cafe, responded to this review, December 13, 2011
We just wanted to say thank you for your visit and your glowing review. We're still blushing. We truly appreciate your visit and hope to have you with us again soon.
“Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

We have been to this restaurant a couple of time. I am from New Orleans, La and Trinity's food is just like the Cajun food in the Big Easy.
The gumbo is very good, the barbecue shrimp and the pasta with shrimp and scallops are good as well. My husband had the fish special it was excellent. This restaurant is a MUST!!!

1 Thank Mrnstarr
We just wanted to say thank you for your visit and your great review. We truly appreciate your visit and hope to have you with us again soon.