“Execellent!!”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Busbee Parkway
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

Most of us had the petite filet. All cooked to perfection!! The others had salmon. Also execellent! We all had bread pudding. A little dry but good. My only complaint is a couple ask for extra bread twice and never received. This is why I rated 4 stars. Would go back.

Date of visit: March 2019
JamesSemanisin, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I'm so happy that your group enjoyed their entrees. I'll be sure to share your feedback regarding the bread pudding and the bread with our team, so we can be sure to improve the guest experience moving forward. Hope you'll join us again soon!

Have a nice day,

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Just go. Filet medium. Augratin potatoes. Creamed spinach. Treat yourself. Dress up and take your spouse for a great dinner. Perfect for a date night. You deserve it.

Date of visit: March 2019
JamesSemanisin, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review and kind words! It's fantastic hearing that you love our filet, au gratin potatoes, and creamed spinach. I'll look forward to welcoming you back for another exceptional dining experience in the future.

Have a nice day,

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

The staff was extremely professional and caring. They ensured we were fully taken care of and the food was delicious.

Date of visit: March 2019
JamesSemanisin, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2019

I'm thrilled to hear that you were impressed with our food and service when you dined with us recently. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff, and I hope to welcome you back for another outstanding dining experience in the future.

Have a fantastic day,

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

The three of us were seated for dinner around 9:00 PM on a Friday. The restaurant was not busy at that time. Our waiter was nice but was consistently rushing us beginning with our drink . The bottle of wine we ordered was emptied on the first pour and whisked away. We had not finished our salads when he came out with our steaks and graciously asked if we wanted him to take them back to the kitchen while we finished our salads. It was our assumption that the waiter had not been properly trained for this level of dining and that he and the rest of the staff were hoping to leave work early. He audaciously asked if we wanted our desserts "to go". My rib eye was not of consistent thickness resulting in one end cooked as ordered the other end overcooked. My cousin's filet was one half cooked as ordered the other half undercooked. This was not the dining experience that was expected. Really disappointing.

Date of visit: February 2019
JamesSemanisin, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Thank you for your candid feedback, Jonell. I'm disappointed to know that your recent experience at our Kennesaw restaurant fell short of your expectations and our highest brand standards for food and service. So that I may personally apologize and do what I can to ensure you give us another chance to make a great impression, I encourage you to give me a call, (770) 420-1985.

Wishing you well,

Reviewed March 3, 2019

Went to celebrate the Wife's birthday (3-2-2019). Very early dinner, only two other people dinning.
Problems, waitress forgot to bring Gluten free menu, she said she was so busy. Waitress brings wife the wrong Salad, said they could not make the one she ordered. we sent that one back for a different salad. Manager brought out new salad apologizing for not having ingredient for preferred salad. Ordered Filet with shrimp, med rare. Shrimp placed on top of steak on very hot sizzling plate, shrimp falls off steak onto hot butter, splattering on wife's arm. Mashed potatoes very cold sent back for warm ones. Steaks were overdone, and a little chewy. Very disappointing experience. For the price that they charge, none of the above should have happened.

Date of visit: March 2019
JamesSemanisin, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2019

Thank you for your candor. I'm truly disappointed to hear that your recent celebration with us fell short of your expectations. It sounds like we missed the mark with our service. To ensure that this doesn't happen again in the future, I'll be sure to address this with our staff, and I hope you'll consider giving me a call with more details (770) 420-1985. Hoping to speak with you soon and looking forward to having another chance to impress you in the future.

Wishing you well,
James Semanisin, General Manager

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Share your experiences!