“Every year for my birthday”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Busbee Parkway
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

We go here every year for my birthday! A favorite of mine. I would give it 5 stars but the bartender in the bar had a personality of a rock..... not very personable at all. However, restaurant is great, food is excellent, atmosphere in the restaurant is romantic and the wait staff is attentive. Unfortunately the bartender reduced the rating.
Also recommend get a room while your there to stay the evening. Worth it!

Date of visit: July 2018
Shannon A, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2018

It's fantastic to hear that you visit us every year for your birthday, Christine! Thank you for making us a part of your yearly celebration. I'm thrilled to know that you always enjoy our food, service, and atmosphere. However, I'd like to apologize for our bartender not meeting your expectations. We always want to provide an exceptional and personable experience for you. Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to show you this the next time you visit.

Take care,

Reviewed December 22, 2018

A lot of hype and very overpriced. Steak was average, service was just ok and side dishes were greasy. Only thing that was impressive was the Bill$$$$$$$

Date of visit: December 2018

Thank you for your candid feedback about your meal with us, Saveyanna. This certainly doesn't sound like the Ruth's Chris experience we're here to provide, so I'd like to apologize for our steak and service not impressing you. I would love to hear more about what happened while you were with us, so please feel free to reach out to me directly at any time (770) 420-1985.

Take care,

Reviewed December 6, 2018

Lemon drops were the best, hard to find a good lemon drop. Happy hour menu for a light meal and well poured drinks. The place was pretty busy and the staff kept up well. Nice it is in the hotel so you can have a drink and not drive, plus stay in where it is warm!

Date of visit: December 2018
Shannon A, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

We appreciate you letting us know how much you enjoyed our lemon drops! Thank you for joining us for happy hour, and we hope you'll stop by again whenever you're in the area next.

Cheers!

Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

Was excited to attend a conference at Embassy Suites in Kennesaw, advertising lunch by Ruth Chris Steak House. Either it was an off day or misadvertised. Chicken and Beef fajitas with mixed grilled peppers & onions were good but not Ruth Chris standard quality nor was a rice dish which was hard to the bite, undercooked and inedible. This has not been our experience at other Ruth Chris Steak houses and highly suspect a hotel issue on the catering end of the presentation. Hotel itself was a standard issue blueprint for the Embassy Suite chain. Clean & hospitable, but something was definitely off that day in management.

Date of visit: November 2018
Shannon A, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. As you suggested, this was a banquet event in the hotel and not a dining experience in our restaurant, but I would love to speak with you in greater detail so I can get to the bottom of where things went wrong. Hope you'll give me a call at your convenience, (770) 420-1985.

Best wishes,

Reviewed November 15, 2018

My wife and I visited Ruth's Chris for the second time for my birthday. It had been two years since our previous trip, which was not a very good experience. However, this trip was enjoyed stellar service and truly top notch food and beverages. Precisely what you would expect for the menu prices. Despite the prices, I give them a full 5 rating for the food and the service. It was a wonderful meal, the filet prepared precisely as I ordered it and the flavors of the meat, the sides, and the accompanying wine were perfect. This is an excellent place to bring that special someone for a special occasion or to make a grand impression.

Date of visit: November 2018
Shannon A, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Thank you for giving us a second chance to make a great impression, Martin. I'm thrilled we were able to help you celebrate your birthday with such a wonderful dining experience, and I do hope that you and your wife will join us again whenever you have anther special occasion to toast.

Cheers,
Shannon Adams, General Manager

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Share your experiences!