“High end steak and trimmings”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Busbee Parkway
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed February 23, 2017

Good U.S.D.A. Choice steaks can be had at most steakhouses but Prime cuts are more difficult to find. The crab-stuffed mushrooms were huge and quite spicy, but very tasty. The lobster mac and cheese was enough for all three of us, as were the excellent roasted Brussels sprouts. The 16 ounce ribeye was the heart of the ribeye, and therefore very thick, done exactly medium-rare and well-trimmed. The bone-in filets were also very thick and done perfectly medium rare. The selection of spirits was extensive and varied, and the service was nearly faultless: Tyler was attentive, prompt and helpful. Pricey but all-in-all an outstanding dinner.

Date of visit: February 2017
Foster S, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

It's all I could ask for knowing the whole meal was impressive -- thank you for letting me know what you loved! I'll be sure to pass your kind words on the service along to Tyler, too, and I hope we'll see you again someday for another bite to eat!

Best wishes,

Reviewed February 19, 2017

was very disappointed with our meal. I felt like I just threw my money down the drain. We went because it was a birthday celebration and she likes steak. I am not a steak person so i figured I would be safe with the crab cakes. I had the overcooked rubbery lobster and the worst crab cake ever. The others in our party were also disappointed in their meals also.

Date of visit: February 2017
Foster S, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2017

Thank you for thinking to make us part of a recent birthday celebration, though I'm very sorry to hear we didn't make a better impression. What you describe clearly falls short of our highest brand standards, and I can assure you I will be sharing your feedback with our culinary team to ensure your experience is not repeated. With that said, I'd love the opportunity to personally apologize and do what I can to make things right. If you're so inclined, please give me a call at your convenience, 770.420.1985.

Hope to hear from you!

Best regards,

Reviewed February 19, 2017

I am willing to pay premium prices to get premium product but that is not the issue at this Ruth Chris. The steak was cooked perfectly medium rare but the quality of the meat was way below that standard. The meat was stringy and dry, about what you would expect at Outback. The price was almost twice the Outback price. Ruth Chris should be better than this.

Date of visit: February 2017

While I'm thrilled to hear your steak was cooked perfectly, Butch, I'm sorry to hear that your cut was disappointing. We pride ourselves on only using the finest quality ingredients, so you can rest assured I take your comments very seriously. I will be sure to share your review with our culinary team, but so that I can get a few more details, I do hope you'll consider giving me a call 770.420.1985. What's more, I'd love to have the opportunity to personally apologize and do what I can to ensure you'll give us another chance to make a great impression.

All the best,

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Last night was my 1st time ever eating at a Ruth's Chris and I will be returning. My 12oz. Filet was thoroughly enjoyed, most and melt in your mouth. The 3-cheese au gratin potatoes was sinfully delicious. I had a bite of the lamb chops which were equally delicious. I will return for great eats.

Date of visit: February 2017
Foster S, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Welcome to the family, Gemini -- we're just thrilled to have you! We love what we do here, and I couldn't be happier to see how much you enjoyed your menu items -- those potatoes are truly the perfect level of cheesy!

Hope to see you in again soon,

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

I brought my family here for Thanksgivjbg and my hubby here for a postponed holiday celebration. Both times, top notch service and food. My favorite restaurant!

Date of visit: January 2017
Foster S, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Thanks for always allowing us to be such a big part of those celebrations with your family -- we love getting to share our spaces during the holidays! It's wonderful to know that you've always enjoyed your meals with us so much, and we look forward to seeing you in again soon.

Till then,
Foster Smith, General Manager

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Share your experiences!