“Room service - nice experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House - Kennesaw

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Kennesaw
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Kennesaw is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 274 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Busbee Parkway
Description: A great steakhouse experience is waiting for you at Ruth’s Chris Steak House in Kennesaw, Georgia. Ruth’s Chris of Kennesaw is located in the lobby of the Embassy Suites Hotel and features our expertly prepared USDA Prime steaks served sizzling on a 500° plate and an award-winning wine list.Our Kennesaw steak house provides guests with a warm, comfortable atmosphere while the dense foliage of the open-atrium hotel envelops our restaurant in an air of casual elegance. For your next date night, business meeting or private party, our Kennesaw steakhouse offers superior service and a dining experience you’ll remember long after the meal is done.
Atlanta, GA
“Room service - nice experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at the Embassy Suites where this Ruth's Chris is located several times, and have always ordered room service as opposed to eating in the restaurant. I have never been disappointed, and the food always arrives hot and ready. There is a "suite fee" charged for the delivery, and the trays and lids are left with you. I recommend you bring your own alcohol to avoid the extra expense.

Atlanta, GA
“Average best I can give”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I usually love the RC because of its consistently good food and service. Not this time!! I did veer off of the usual with the shrimp and grits. Not good! Way too salty and the grits cakes tasted like McDonalds hash brown cakes. They even looked the same!! We will probably return because this was not the norm for them but even our service was not good. What's up with that??

Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice atmosphere and good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We went for my husband's birthday lunch. With it being near Christmas, it was a beautiful atmosphere. The server was very good. We will be back. My husband had the NY Strip with sauteed veggies and lyonnasie potatoes. The veggies and potatoes were excellent. I had the crab cakes and was disappointed. With my family beiing from Maryland, I am just overly picky when it comes to crab cakes. They looked lovely, but they were extremely fishy for me personally. Everything else was very nice. Next time, I will try something else. Our total with tip was $95. Actually not a bad deal for a nice dinner.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
1 Thank ILLV
Atlanta, Georgia
“Disappointing Experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We went to Ruth's Chris, located in the Embassy Suites Hotel, in Kennesaw, Ga for a lovely experience but unfortunately, there was a large party that was seated in the main room that must have thought they were at Taco Mac! They were so loud, laughing and talking and looking at their cell phones which generates that light on their faces. We complained to our waitress and to the manager and NOTHING was done! We usually are very tolerant of others but at a place like Ruth's Chris we expected fine dining with standards but did not even get customer service from the staff and management! Even a free appetizer adjustment on the bill or an offer to move our table would have been some acknowledgement. We were very disappointed with the customer service.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Sizzling is Right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We do tend to go to Ruth Chris for special occasions and now and again for lunches.. we went one Thanksgiving and my suggestion is DO Not order the specials, stick to their AMAZING And Wonderful Sizzling Steaks. Honestly Some of the best Steak I have ever had, and I do love to eat there if they are doing a little Deal like Buy one steak get one free! Great food, Great Staff, really a great little place if you don't mind paying for how nice it is!

Visited November 2012