“Not a fan, but really enjoyed it”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Kennesaw
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Kennesaw is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 298 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Busbee Parkway
Description: A great steakhouse experience is waiting for you at Ruth’s Chris Steak House in Kennesaw, Georgia. Ruth’s Chris of Kennesaw is located in the lobby of the Embassy Suites Hotel and features our expertly prepared USDA Prime steaks served sizzling on a 500° plate and an award-winning wine list.Our Kennesaw steak house provides guests with a warm, comfortable atmosphere while the dense foliage of the open-atrium hotel envelops our restaurant in an air of casual elegance. For your next date night, business meeting or private party, our Kennesaw steakhouse offers superior service and a dining experience you’ll remember long after the meal is done.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am not a Ruth's Chris fan because I don't like butter on my steaks, but this one had a big note on the menu that you could get the steak without butter, and this one was good. At other Ruth's Chris I have not been happy with the steak without butter, but they did it right.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Went for dinner to celebrate new job. Filets were perfect as was broccoli and asparagus (would pass on fries next time but daughter picked them). Chocolate mousse cake was delicious and so was the "surprise" bread pudding ou waitress brought out to help us celebrate.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Was in Kennesaw for business and we had a dinner at this restaurant. Although we had a larger crowd and had a limited menu to choose from the food was incredible. The steak was done to perfection. One of our party had asked for his steak to be black and blue and was able to have the Chef handle his request. Very good food.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Went to Ruth's Chris with a gift certificate I won.
Food: Had lunch, ordered a lobster bisque, which came in a sizzling hot bowl, but the soup was lukewarm. huh? Also ordered crab cakes which were tasty and mostly crabmeat. The crabcakes came with a ceasar salad that was ok. My husband got ahi tuna which he said was seasoned well and tasted very good. He also ordered a cheese steak sandwich that he said needed more seasoning. We ordered a chocolate sin cake for dessert which was good in my husbands opinion but I was disappointed because it was a flourless cake and more like a mousse or ganache than cake. Then had a cappuccino. Also ordered a burger to go to use up the gift certificate.

Server: The server, Drew, never anticipated our needs/wants during the dining experience. I asked for more bread to go with my soup. By the time the bread came I was finished my soup, which I felt I had to do, cause it was already lukewarm when I received it. It would have been cold by the time the bread came. When I ordered the coffee, he did not bring sugar or a spoon. I had to request this as well. When I ordered the burger, he did not ask me how I would like it cooked. This is a steakhouse right? They should ask that automatically. He wasn't very engaging nor did he seem energetic. It was during a slow lunch time, but he had no sense of urgency at all. I mean, once we told him what we wanted, he got it, but why did we have to ask for everything? it would've been nice if he could have told us that the "cake" was not cake like we were thinking of.

So overall it was ok. I'm glad I used a gift certificate and not my own money. Probably will not go back.

1  Thank Itsmyopinionyawl
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Everything we had a our visit to Ruth's Chris was excellent. We started with a small mixed salad, steak for sure and dessert. We also had one of their least expensive bottles of Cab and with tip the tab was $200 for two. Very good but a little high for the non-expense account crowd.

1  Thank AtlantaTerry