“Yucky”
Review of Ray's NY Pizza - CLOSED

Ray's NY Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Here is the homepage for the 5 locations in the Atlanta area:http://www.raysnewyorkpizza.com/
Reviewed December 4, 2011

My table was dirty. They did not have a liquor license even thought it said bar. No signs on door to warn you had to wait until you sat. Salad very water logged. Brushetta was good.

Don't do not worth it!

1  Thank Travelbybike13

Reviewed March 6, 2011

The Greek pizza did not have real gyro meat. I t was the frozen kind anybody can get at a grocery store.The server had no clue about the menu or how items were cooked. One bite and I asked the server to swap for another because I was expecting quality meat. 10 minutes later the manager asked if I really wanted the Philly pizza because the meat also came frozen. I was thinking Hmmm"Is there any other way to thin slice cheese-steak meat?." . He had a smirk and demeanor of no care of customer service. Turns out the Philly meat was also poor quality. What a waste of time, money, and appetite.

1  Thank Gibdog
Reviewed August 17, 2010

This Ray's is conveniently located in the shopping center in front of the Embassy Suites on Chastain Road in Kennesaw GA. I ate here with a large group and I did take-out on a different day - both times I was very happy with the food, service and price.

The pizza by the slice is just like I remember from the old pizzerias in NY. The slice is large & generously topped, one slice and a salad was more than enough food for me. The greek salad was really good too. Some members of our group got the pasta & they said it was delicious.

2  Thank sammowhammo