“Great Find!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Kuroshio Sushi Bar & Grille
Ranked #31 of 284 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great Find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We watched the Georgia game and had great food. It was a little smoky from the open hibachi at the sushi bar, but the smell was delicious! Great spot for any age. Will definitely go back!

• Visited September 2013

Georgia
“love the sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

we have been going to K for 3 years love the sushi and the wine specials on Wednesday. I love all the rolls and the beef sukiyaki dinner is very good. nice place to go for great Japanese food. Never had a bad meal and the service has always been freindly

Visited May 2013
Acworth, Georgia
“Best service and sushi for the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

My daughter and me have been going to Kuroshio ever since it opened 5 or 6 years ago. The sushi is very fresh. I love the Mega Mover plate which is mainly made with Salmon, it is so delisious and for what all you get very good priced.
The ginger dressing is also the best I have had in a Japanese Restaurant and I have eaten in quite a few.
The Service is really great, we get treated like Family.
The Manager always takes time to great us and have a word or 2 even in the busiest time.
If there ever was a problem he has fixed it in a matter of minutes and always made us feel great.
I can really recommend this place.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Ingrid0816
Clearwater, Florida
“The best sushi I ever had...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

When I lived in Atlanta this was my favorite sushi restaurant...since we moved to FL, we keep looking to find a place like this to eat and there is nothing comparing to this. Last week we went back to Atlanta. It s mandatory to visit the restaurant, maybe because there was at least one and half year we did not have a sushi there....OMG....it seems it got better!!!! It is a must! The ambiance is great, the service too...very affordable. LOVE it!!! I recommend to everyone!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Daniela A
Houston, Texas
“Try the "Hot Wok Shrimp"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

Amazingly delish! I could have eaten the whole thing as my meal, it was so good. The sushi was pretty awesome too. The sushi menu is extensive and reasonably priced. Our server was attentive and funny! In addition they were very accommodating to my food allergies. Couldn't have asked for more. We will absolutely be back.

• Visited February 2013