All reviews no elevator room was clean biscuits and gravy stay there again first floor staff was very friendly we've stayed a great stay cereal desk pillows florida hallway accommodations tournament microwave clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019

The staff is amazing. This is the only place I stay when I’m in town. They are like family. They always remember my name and always go far beyond my expectations. I wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Traveled1006, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear Passenger01009258708,

It was very rewarding to receive your comments and rating of your recent visit with us. It is truly and honor to be the only place you stay when you visit our area. Our goal to to exceed expectations and insure all our guest feel welcome. Thank you for always choosing our hotel.

Baymont by Wyndham Kennesaw

Reviewed April 28, 2019

Accommodations were very clean and room was decent size for overnight stay. Hotel staff were great and gave excellent recommendations for restaurants. The breakfast was decent. Overall, our stay was more than I expected for the price. I would stay here again and recommend this hotel to friends.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Traveled1006, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Dear Diane T,

It always makes us proud to exceed our guest expectations. Thank you for taking time to post these good comments about your visit with us and your recommendations. We appreciate your business and hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 21, 2019

There is no elevator for this property. it is difficult for me to climb stairs. Since so many motels have an elevator, I didn't think to check. The web site should be clear, that there isn't any elevator

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Traveled1006, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Dear Ann Marie B,

We are sorry that we did not have an elevator that you expected. We certainly understand that the stairs can be a problem. When you visit again, always ask for a lower level room and we will do all possible to accommodate.

Reviewed April 18, 2019

Looks good on the outside and rooms. Rooms were very clean. Hot breakfast was very good, had real hot items. Service at the desk was great. Lots of local places in the area for food.
2 floors , could use an elevator . ( requested ground to avoid the stairs)

Room tip: ground floor. no elevator
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Traveled1006, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2019

Dear Don C,

Thank you for taking time to write good things about us. Your comments will help us to keep motivated to make your and others the stay pleasant and comfortable. We appreciate your business and hope you will come back soon

Reviewed March 29, 2019

Our one-night stay as we headed south for Spring Break was pretty nice at Baymont. I booked this hotel a few months ago, knowing how difficult finding a nice hotel at a reasonable rate is if you wait until you hit the road for Spring Break.

The hotel room was nice with refrigerator, microwave, and coffee station. The beds were comfortable, and the breakfast was very good although the biscuits were pretty cold and hard for the biscuits and gravy.

The only problem I ran into involved the pool. Yes, the hotel had a pool. No, it was not open because of the time of year and weather. If I had read more carefully, I would have seen that in the hotel description, so that is totally my fault.

Room tip: No elevator so select a downstairs room if given the option
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Traveled1006, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Dear Denise R,

Thank you for taking time to write good things about us. Your comments will help us to keep motivated to make your and others the stay pleasant and comfortable. We are sorry they pool was not open. We hope you will visit again.