“Youth Group Trip”

Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw
Ranked #5 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Raleigh
Reviewed July 14, 2014

For the cost, the space was adequate. I did not note on their webpage that they had recently been converted from a Super 8 to a Baymont Inn. It was only when I got to the motel that I noticed the slow converison in process. Motel looked worn. I have stayed in more ragged motels when forced to due to the lack of an option. I would not have stayed here if I was aware of the renovation in progress.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

2 Thank Paul A
Depak P, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at Wyndham Hotels and the Baymont Inn & Suites - Kennesaw State University. We are renovating the hotel to the higher standards of Baymont and I apologize if the renovations caused any inconvenience during your stay. We do try to minimize the impact of the renovations as much as possible to our guests.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be.
Winchester, TN
Reviewed July 1, 2014

First let me say that it had a clean bed and good shower. However, there was dirt around the edges of the carpet. I stayed two nights and the second morning I had no coffee, the coffee pot had not been cleaned, the ice bucket had not been emptied, there was no new soap and shampoo. The other guests were very noisy. This facility could use a good scrubbing and painting.
I was told that it is under new ownership.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank DiannaWinchester_TN
Depak P, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Diana, thank you for taking the time to complete this review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

I am sorry we did not meet your expectations. We are under new ownership and are working on the condition of the hotel. We are working as quickly as possible to rectify the condition of the hotel that was left to us by the previous owner. We have also discussed with our housekeeping department as well to prevent this from occurring in the future.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to improve the service provided and create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.