Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw
  • Breakfast included
$109
$104
HIExpress.com
All reviewsno elevatorwafflesroom was cleanwaffle machineslept like a babybiscuits and gravythe wi fiolder hotelnice stayfirst floorshort drivedecent breakfaststay there againking suitegreat stopstaff was very friendlya great place to stay
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I reserved this room thinking it was a Baymont Inn & Suites - when it reality it was an old, dirty Super 8 motel. Had I not arrived so late at night and used Wyndam points I would have turned around and left. The first room we were given smelled so bad that I went to the front desk and changed rooms.They gave me the room right next to it... like it would make a difference! When I reserved the room it stated the beds were QUEEN beds - but were actually FULL sized. When I complained, the manager insisted they were indeed queen beds. Trust me, they were not. The carpet felt sticky on my bare feet when I took my shoes off. The bathtub was stained with gray smudges. I wouldn't take a shower in it. The wallpaper scroll around the top of the room was peeling and there was either mold or dirty glue on the wall behind it.

And the free breakfast... Fruit Loops, Corn flakes, plain bread for toast and a nasty waffle maker. That was it - no protein.

This was an overnight stay after an 8 hour drive and we were all tired. I couldn't wait to get out of there. We stayed at a lovely Holiday Inn Express on the way home that was about $30 more than this dump - it was well worth the difference.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Hoperich
Depak P, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Let me apologize as we just took over the hotel a couple weeks ago. We are in the process of renovating the hotel to bring it back up to the Baymont standard. Unfortunately this cannot be done overnight and will take some time but are moving as fast as possible. Once completed the rooms will be completely repainted, new carpeting, furniture, flat screen televisions, and much more.

Please know that you feedback is extremely important and rely on honest feedback to facilitate improvements in the hotel.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Depak P, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Reviewed May 13, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Depak P, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Reviewed April 18, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

We were on our way home from the Masters Golf Tournament and were absolutely exhausted and had to pull over. We saw the sign for the Super8 and stopped. The outside of the building looked more like a nice large home and was inviting. The desk clerk was very kind and quickly got us a very nice, very clean king size suite. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The staff was courteous and the price was reasonable. I would highly recommend this place!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Super8Kennesaw, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Again, thank you for completing the review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 770-423-7105.

Priti Patel