“Weekend getaway”

Ranked #6 of 31 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed November 9, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Kennesaw, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Reviewed November 3, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was in the Kennesaw area visiting family. I decided to stay at the Super 8 due to overcrowding at my relatives' home. It came recommended by a friend of mine. I love the fact that you access your room from the inside and not the outside. The lobby was nice and cozy and the staff was really nice. The room was clean and had good space. The mall, restaurants, shops, KSU, etc were all within a mile's reach. I enjoyed my stay there there and definitely recommend to anyone visiting the Kennesaw area.

Room Tip: I like the queen suite...has fridge and microwave and an overall good flow to the room
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Super8Kennesaw, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Again, thank you for completing the review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 770-423-7105.

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this Super8 while visiting my sister who attends KSU and I can honestly say this hotel is at the top of my list. I checked in late and the man at the front desk got us in a room in a timely manner. The rooms were very clean and breakfast was great. I will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel several times over the last few years. For some reason, each time my experience as been progressively worse. This most recent time (end of Sept), upon entering the room I did my usual quick inspection for damage or other issues. Something on the armrest of the cushioned chair. Upon further inspection I was horrified - large toenail clippings were plainly visible sitting right there! My previous rooms had burned out light bulbs and broken AC components. Also, this time I had to be moved from my first room because the fire alarm was beeping and the front desk woman didn't even know how to replace it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Super8Kennesaw, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We will address Housekeeping issues as we work on this daily and as far as the smoke detector goes, frontdesk was a little confused seeing as how it was in the handicap room and they are different, which is now repaired. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Again, thank you for completing the review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 770-423-7105.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Kennesaw, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is a great place to stay west of Atlanta because it is a new property and the rooms are very clean and nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Kennesaw, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013