Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Naperville, United States
“Wedding trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

Accommodations were great. Price per night was based on a wedding package for us out of towners and was cheaper than any price I could find. The only thing I didn't like was no free internet unless you were a Hilton Honors Gold member or you paid the custom room upgrade.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Polish first
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

Easy to access I-75. Room was pleasant and clean, pull out sofa was a little hard to use but worked for us, we had 3 adults in the room. Breakfast was very good but crowded on Sunday, we just hit the pre-made food on the line that day. Housekeeping staff was friendly. Evening reception had Miller Lite but it was free(not a fan of Blue Moon, they had that too.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Irmo, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

This is a relatively new Embassy, which happens to be near an office I frequently visit. I recently stayed there for the first time, abandoning other hotels in the area. It's convenient to the Interstate, but far enough away to be quiet. There are a number of restaurants, mostly chains, within walking distance. The attached Ruth Chris has room service available in the evening. The omelet I ordered at breakfast was quickly prepared, and there are lots of choices in addition. The evening happy hour is a very nice touch. After the day I had, a glass of wine was just what I needed! The bed had the comfortable mattress I have come to expect from Hilton family properties. Overall, a pleasant experience.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Recently booked a two day meeting for a small group in their Chastain Room. I was a local, so did not stay at the hotel during the meetings. Arrived early to set up multimedia and found the room already at a good temperature with food and coffee already available. The room was set up with a 42" television. The computers hooks up to the television via a cable under the meeting table, so there are no wires to trip over while moving about the room. Food service was very unintrusive during the meeting (very quiet, no commotion when setting out the food). The room was very pleasant and bright. We only had light snacks, but the food and drink was good. I did not have to pay a per device charge for wifi as it was included in the meeting services contract. I would use their facilities again for a small meeting. Can't comment on larger meetings as I've only had a small meeting there.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Gloucester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

Very welcome relief to get here after other hotels I visited. Greeted warmly , lovely spacious 2 room suite, clean and cool ( quiet air con , what a bonus). There is a free happy hour every evening and the inclusive breakfast buffet is comprehensive enough to satisfy any diner.
Friendly note in my room from housekeeping staff during my say , wishing me a good stay was a nice touch. Beds and toiletries of good quality
The 'in house' restaurant is good but expensive but there are many lovely places to go within 2 - 10 mins walk - eg Taco Macs , California dreaming etc , so you can really decide what you fancy doing and manage your budget
I can recommend and will be returning

Room Tip: Ask for room overlooking the rear - its nice and quiet , though neither view is that noisy as set we...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Arab, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

We really enjoyed the hotel setting and the room space. The men really enjoyed the hot breakfast and room design. The women of the group were happy about the room design. The hotel was close to the conference we attended which made for a great trip to and from the facility. I would highly recommend this hotel to any one that is traveling to the Atlanta or surrounding area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Grant, Alabama
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

I will never stay here again. The location is great. The building is beautiful. The rooms are gorgeous and roomy. I haven't made it to breakfast yet so I can't comment on that. None of this matters. I have never been asked to pay $10 per device per night for wifi in my life. I've stayed at rinky-dink hotels for half the money with free wifi. I have teenagers with iPods and iPads that they can't use because I refuse to pay $80 for 2 days worth of wifi, that's more than I pay for a month at home. If you have teenagers then you know how horrible it would be to spend 2 days with them being miserable because they can't use their stuff. This is Ridiculous!!!

• Stayed May 2014
Bobby C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
While we do charge an additional fee for wireless internet, we strive to be competitive with other hotels and offer quality services and amenities in our guest rooms. We know that internet access is an important feature of the guest experience, and we are continually working to look for ways to help our guests better connect. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future, and thank you again for taking the time to offer your review.