Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #2 of 31 Hotels in Kennesaw
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 5, 2013

we had a very enjoyable stay here at this hotel ! the staff was very helpful & the complimentary breakfast was "outstanding" the kids enjoyed the pool & workout facilities also .. another thing ,, the hotel was pet friendly & we didn't have to leave our pet at home !

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Clean, great breakfast, surrounded by great restaurants and close to shopping. Room was comfortable. Nice living room, spacious clean bath, wet bar, comfortable king bed. Plenty of parking for free. Right off interstate and so close to tons of things to do.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2013

To whom it may concern,
I arrived to check into my room at embassy suites kennesaw in 11/26 with my 4 kids (1 special needs,noted on reservation) after driving for 4 hrs. I usually pay ahead (online) for my embassy suites stays but because there was no savings for pay ahead & due to the last minute notice of our trip,I intended to pay at checkout this time. I arrived to check in,fully expecting to have a $200 or so hold on my card and to pay cash or debit at checkout,the manager said she would need to hold the full amount ($1400+) which was not possible until my husband arrrived in about an hour. I said my husband will be here in little while and he can pay in cash,can we at least check in (my child with special needs needed her treatment after riding so long). Ganeen,the "controller",completely refused to help me in any way and was not accommodating or understanding in the least. I explained that we stay at this location and others,quite often and have an extensive history with embassy suites (should mean something,right?). My husband had to abruptly leave his work to come over and pay. Again,this "manager,controller",showed no concern or even an apology.

I feel this was at best poor customer service and at worse a blatant disregard and discrimination of my child with special needs. I am extremely disappointed in our predicament and still emotionally distraught (being 6 months pregnant,that is not healthy for me). I will be filing a complaint for discrimination of a special needs child as well as a complaint with the OCR.
This is completely inexcusable.

• Stayed: November 2013
eskennfom, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

We are sorry that you feel this way. When you came to check in to your two suites and handed your credit card to us, you said that you would be paying by a different means at check out. Trying to be helpful we explained that there would be an authorization taken for the full amount of the cost of the two suites. You then commented that we have never done this before but after investigating that further while talking to your husband it is because your room and tax was always prepaid. This time you booked a AAA rate that would have to be paid at time of check in. We didn't want all your funds to be tied up with an authorization that can take several days to clear. You arrived by yourself at the desk and at no time were your children present during the check in process even with your husband. We were never aware of your special needs child as you have spoken of or that you all were waiting for your husband to arrive. When you found out about the authorization hold that would be put on your card all you said was that you needed to talk to your husband and walked out of the hotel. We assumed that your husband was in the vehicle and that was the reason you were walking out to talk to him.

We are sorry that you have been so distraught about the initial conversation but it is our policy to have full payment upon check in and we are sorry that this has made your stay with us unpleasant.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Service by staff is excellent, room was very fresh, clean and updated. It is easy to get around the area from the hotel. It seemed that everyone there was interested in making our stay a positive experience. It worked!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2013

For a hotel that costs $125 a night to stay in, you would think there would be a hot tub. You would also believe that a hotel charging this amount per stay, would have milk in the breakfast area that was not spoiled!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Hotel was excellent, clean, except for the $75 no return pet deposit which I was not aware of. Room service was very good and quick. Very upsetting. I was told that it was in the terms and condition (fine print) who reads these!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rudi S
Reviewed November 21, 2013

The staff, property and rooms were all excellent. As an added bonus located in the lobby is a Ruth Chris Steak House. The Breakfast buffet that is included was excellent and had a wide choice of items both hot and cold. The suites were very well appointed, clean and comfortable. The bed in my case a King was excellent as well as the towels and pillows.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Kennesaw hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center
Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw
Hampton Inn Atlanta Kennesaw
Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr
Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center
SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center? Share your experiences!