Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had one of the best nights in a hotel. The bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was good. Clean, quiet, friendly, good location. We actually slept late, which NEVER happens. I cannot say enough good things about this place. I stay in hotels quite often and this was a wonderful place to stay if you are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
blansergm, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of the Embassy Suites Atlanta Kennesaw Town Center.

Our goal is to satisfy all our guests and I am happy to hear we succeeded. Coming from a frequent travel your comments mean a lot. I will share them with our entire team. Comments such are what motivates us to do our best.

Thanks again and I look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I was here working on business with a company local to Kennesaw. This place was great and had an awesome breakfast. The rooms were comfortable and clean. I was able to connect to the internet using my ATT login and that made it free!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your recent review of the Embassy Suites Atlanta Kennesaw Town Center.

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy all our amenities. Our team strives to satisfy all our guests and getting positive feedbacks motivates us to continue offering great service.

Thanks again and I look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Park your car, and enjoy great dining all within walking distance. Superb on-property Steak House, the complementary breakfast was superior, and every flavor of local fare was an easy few steps away. Nice neighborhood, and hotel is recessed away from street so noise is not an issue. Ask for applicable discounts, and ask for a higher-floor room for a slightly more quiet stay.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor, away from elevator. Hallways are already pretty quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
blansergm, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Kennesaw.

I am glad that you enjoyed all our services and amenities as well as the surrounding area. We strive to satisfy all our guests and I am pleased that we reached our goal. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team as comments such as yours is what motivates us!

We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Sincerely

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have stayed at many Embassy Suite properties in the last several years but this one stood out. The décor in the lobby was very modern and attractive, the room was spacious, clean and comfortable and the service was flawless. There were several casual dining restaurants located nearby - some in the same parking lot - which was very convenient since I was staying there with my two young sons. My only regret is that I did not have the opportunity to dine at the Ruth's Chris Steakhouse which shares the property. Definitely recommend this for anyone staying in the Atlanta area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am happy that you enjoyed our services and amenities as well as the local area. We are one of the newer Embassy Suites, thank you for noticing.

We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is a perfect hotel for family reunions. It is close to shopping, major highways, and downtown Atlanta. If you want a quiet location outside the city of Atlanta, this is the place to stay. The conference facilities, breakfast, staff, and rooms were excellent.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Kennesaw.

I am so glad you and your family enjoyed the services and amenities the hotel has to offer as well as the local area. Our goal is to satisfy each and every guest and I am happy that we met our goal.

We look forward to having your as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

This place is a huge value for any traveler. I come here every year for work. The rooms are reasonably priced and you get a free breakfast that is cooked to order. On top of that, there is an open bar each evening. Rooms have so much space, with couches that double as huge beds. I can't say enough great things about this place. I wish other hotels would catch on to this trend.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review of the Embassy Suites in Kennesaw.

Our goal is to satisfy each and every guest and I am happy to hear we are delivering on that! I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team.

We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to having you as our guests again soon.

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Check-in was easy but not friendly.
Our room was on the fifth floor..the hall carpert was really dirty. The price they charge hotel guest every aspect should be a great experience.
Breakfast was average.they really need to look at expansion in the dining area.
Yes they use Ruth Chris. .but you still must wait. We ended up eating in our room

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Kennesaw.

It is only through comments such as yours that we are able to identify opportunities for improvment. We do use the restaraunt area for additional seating for breakfast. I am sorry that is was not available to you when you were here. I will follow up on that as well as take care of the carpet on the 5th floor.

I do hope that if you are in the area again you will stay with us so that you can experience the level of service you have come to expect and deserve from Embassy Suites.