Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Kennesaw Town Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Kennesaw Inn(Kennesaw)
View Hotel
All reviewsruth's christaco macevening receptionomeletpremium suitemade to order breakfastgreat hotelmanagers receptionliving areacomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distancewould highly recommend this hotelindoor poolother hotelsbusiness tripenjoyed my staywould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This Hotel exceeded my expectations!
I am critical and it was perfect!
The location was excellent!
The Breakfast was wonderful and it has Steak House on the property
The is Hotel was 20 minutes out of Down Town ATL very easy drive

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
blansergm, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Embassy Suites Kennesaw.

We work hard to satisfy each and every guest. I am so happy we met your expections. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. Comments such as yours motivate us to keep on doing our best.

We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Internet costs additional. No coffee after breakfast. New property. Very clean. Like the omelette breakfast and cocktail hour. Snacks during cocktail hour a bit pitiful. Would stay again definitely. Good value.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review Embassy Suites Kennesaw. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

We appreciate the feedback you offered and will definitley follow up on it. I will check on our manager's reception myself to make sure the offerings are what they should be.

We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great facility with comfortable beds and great amenities. This is one of the new floor plans for Embassy Suites and access to the rooms and interior sound levels are greatly improved over the older atrium style.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Kennesaw.

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are one of the new design Embassy Suites. One of the reasons this design was developed was in response to guests comments regarding noise in the Atrium hotels. I am glad you noticed.

We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Stayed overnight for a business trip. Hotel is very nice and clean. I stayed in a King Suite, which was very spacious, with a separate living room/work area. Ruth Chris Steakhouse is also in the hotel, although I only went there for drinks. The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast in the morning, which had all types of breakfast foods to select from. Hotel is also in close proximity to other food choices (i.e. Panera, 5 Guys, Taco Mac, Chick-Fil-a. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Kennesaw.

I am so glad that you enjoyed the services and amenities at the hotel. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Hotel is a decent place and the rooms are large and comfortable. The free breakfast is standard but does have a nice feature with make-to-order eggs and omelets. Plus they have a Ruth's Chris on the premises.

However the front desk is horrendous. They have an attitude and act as thought they are doing you a favor. They are also rude and argue with you if you bring something to their attention - very poor customer service. I interacted with four different front desk agents and all had a bad attitude.

The banqueting staff are ok - the first person we had was delightful and went out of his way to make our event a success. The second one was rude - walked into our room while we were having a working lunch discussion to stop our proceedings and yell at us about where we were leaving the dirty lunch plates, and then proceeded to leave for the day without clearing away any of the plates. Nice. He probably used to be on the front desk.

1  Thank NewsFloozie
blansergm, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Kennesaw.

While I am glad that you enjoyed the property and our amenities I am very sorry that your interactions with our staff were less than satisfactory. I take these reviews very seriously and I assure you that I will follow up with the teams you mentioned,

I appreciate your comments. It is only through comments like yours that we are able to identify our opportunities for improvement.

Sincerely