Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Nashville, United States
“Perfect Stay!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

As usual the Embassy Suite Hotel brand does not disappoint! Strongly recommend this location if you do not want to stay inside the I285 Perimeter in Atlanta. Short 30 minute or less drive to downtown Atlanta. Easy access on and off I75 or I575 - tons of restaurant choices on Chastain Rd (or go one street over to Barrett Pkwy).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

blansergm, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you so much for the comments regarding your recent stay and the high rating.

I am so glad you enjoyed our hotel and found it convenient to where you needed to be. We look forward to serving you again as our guest.

Beth Lanser

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Polish first
Willard, United States
Reviewed May 8, 2013

The reception staff was courteous and helpful. Not being from Atlanta, they gave and printed me the movie theatre locations. The beds were, oh so comfortable. Since we had a women's conference in Woodstock, aside from sleeping there, we didn't hang out at the hotel. So I can only rate the beds and the breakfast. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and associates.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Kennesaw.

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay especially the beds and breakfast. I hope that if you are in the area again you will stay with us and be able to enjoy our other services and amenities.

Macon, Georgia, United States
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Wedding weekend stay -- very comfortable suite, excellent mattress; quiet; delicious hot breakfast buffet; clean; friendly staff. Our only inconvenience was the parking. Had to park across a road in the back of the building. There are lots of eating establishments/businesses nearby so the parking lot was always full. There were a lot of people there for the wedding, as well. Not real sure if the busyness of the weekend was the reason or if it's like that all the time.

Room Tip: We were on the back side of the hotel. Very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
blansergm, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Kennesaw. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am so sorry that you were inconvenienced by having to park across the street. We do have shared parking and on rare occasions the lot is full like it was when you were here and we have to use overflow parking. We are considering adding Valet on weekends when we feel parking might be an issue.

I do hope that if you are in the area in the future you will stay with us again.

Lafayette Hill, United States
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stay here when visiting family in the area. Always a great experience with dependable services. The breakfast is fresh made and has many options. Hotel has a decent gym area. There are many restaurant options within walking distance of the hotel. Overall an affordable, reliable place to stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay at the hotel especially our complimentary breakfast and gym facilities.

We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Sincerely
Palos heights, United States
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Enjoyed our stay, very comfortable. Had nice dinner at Ruth's Chris. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. Would stay here again. Nice room. Very courteous staff. Close to I-75. Pleasant visit. Hotel seemed very new and fresh. Easy to reach.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Kennesaw.

Your comments that the hotel was fresh and new were really appreciated. We are almost 4 years old! Our housekeeping team works hard to keep it that way.

I hope that if you are in our area in the future you will stay with us again.

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

We were with family looking for apartment to live in. Embassy Suites was out of town, but great to get away from the traffic at night! Rooms were large, very clean and had everything we needed. There was complimentary FULL breakfast in the morning. There was happy hour each evening with complimentary drinks and snacks for 2 hours!!
The staff were all very friendly and helpful. My only minus point was that the bar was rather expensive, but there were plenty of bars and restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. Very safe place to walk around too.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your recent review of Embassy Suites Kennesaw. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. Everyone here is dedicated to providing the best to our guests. Thank you so much for letting us know we achieved our goal.

New Orleans
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this location along with other family members. The location was great as well as the staff. Most were friendly.
Breakfast outstanding. Fresh made to order omelets.
Evening drinks on the house a nice touch.
I only had 1 complaint that was not handled well. I told the front desk that the tub was slippery and requested a mat for the tub while showering. Front desk lady on Friday afternoon, April 19, 2013 told me there was nothing she could do that they do not have mats. I could not believe in this day of ADA concerns she just ignored my concerns about slipping as I told her I did.
I spoke with one of the staff cleaning the rooms and she did put another cloth mat to put in the shower. She showed sence.
Overall a very nice place, location and clean.
I do believe this was just a disgruntled employee at the front desk at that time.
I put the date and time so that management could see this.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
blansergm, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Feedback from our guests is very important to us. Thanks for sharing your encounter with our desk staff. I will follow up with her so that future incidents are handled better.

I am glad that your stay was satisfactory and that you enjoyed our Manager's Reception and Complimentary Breakfast. I hope if you are back in the area in the future you will stay with us again.