Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
“Quiet Stay”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

We reserved our stay based on the location, the indoor pool, and the highlighted omelet station. The location was very convenient to businesses and restaurants, but not too hectic. The pool was moderately heated and usually unoccupied making it enjoyable. The breakfast was a bit disappointing in quality (compared to previous Embassy's experienced), but the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed February 2012
blansergm, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, February 10, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center. I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

I am sorry that our breakfast was not all you had expected. We do strive to provide excellent quality and service for all our guests. From time to time we fall short of our goal. I will share your comments with our staff and ensure all quality standards are in place to prevent a future guest from having the same experience.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope you return in the future.

Beth Lanser

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
  • Polish first
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I have stayed at this propert around a dozen times. It is in a great location with easy access to I-75 and 575. Newer embassy with one of the friendliest staffs. From the breakfast crew to the managers reception, you and your family will feel very welcome.

Very nice fitness center and indoor pool. Too many good restaurants within walking distance to list.
Very convenient!!

• Stayed January 2012
2 Thank BLS12
blansergm, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, January 18, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Atlanta Kennesaw Town Center. I appreciate your loyalty and all the nice things you had to say about the hotel.

I did notice that although you had great comments about the hotel you rated us only one star. If there is something we could do to increase your overall rating I would love to hear from you.

Thanks again.

Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Typical Embassy...we stay there each time in Kennesaw. Miss having my morning paper outside the door but a bonus having Ruth's Chris downstairs.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Kennesaw. It is only through comments such as yours that we are able to identify areas of opportunity to improve our service.

I am so sorry you didn't receive your USA Today at your door. We do deliver it to our guests Monday through Fridays however during the month of December we were having some staffing challenges that prevented us from doing that. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

I hope if you are back in the area you will stay with us again.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Stayed in this property just before Christmas 2011. Great location north of Town Center Mall traffic. Close to restaurants. Excellent room with amenities of quality of much you normally only find in hotels in Asia. Internet worked great. Excellent free cooked to order breakfast. Stopped at the cocktail reception with 2 colleagues before heading out to dinner: great service. This hotel is pretty hard to beat especially considering the rate.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
blansergm, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, January 11, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit to our hotel and the Kennesaw area. Guest feedback is very important to us. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

Boston, MA
Reviewed November 17, 2011

I've traveled to the Kennesaw area twice in the last year for weeklong business trips, and stayed both times at this Embassy Suites. The staff have been courteous and helpful, and have surprised me by greeting me by name during my stays. The suites are clean and well-tended, and the two-room arrangement makes me feel as though I'm actually staying somewhere, not just lodged or trapped in a single room. The hotel has a very good complimentary breakfast--including omelets or eggs cooked just for you--though over the course of a week, even a wide array of foods can begin to feel familiar. They also have a complimentary happy hour, which would be great if you're traveling with family or business partners and want to unwind a little after work. Some hotel fitness centers are tired and shabby, but this one was clean and well-maintained. Also, though there's a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse on the property, there is a number of other dining options within a minute or two's walk. My only complaint about the hotel would be that the lighting in the sitting room of the suite is a little dim because of the CFL bulbs, but I'm in favor of their energy savings, so it's a wash. I'm looking forward to staying with this hotel if and when I head back to Kennesaw next year.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Kennesaw. I appreciate your feedback regarding the lighting in the suite. It is only through our guest's comments that we are able to identify areas we can improve. I hope that if your business brings you back to Kennesaw in the future you will stay with us again.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed November 6, 2011

This Embassy Suites was not as great as others that I've stayed. The Manager's reception was not good at all. The snacks weren't as appetizing as others I've experienced. The staff at the breakfast were amazing. They were so friendly and accomodating. There was a gentleman that I believe was the manager he was excellent. The breakfast left a bit to be desired but overall it was ok. I will stay again because there was enough room for the kids and me.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
NW Georgia, USA
Reviewed October 19, 2011

This Embassy is fairly new and very stylish. We stayed because of the adjacent Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and proximity to indoor rock climbing. The atrium has a mesmerizing water feature, and the indoor pool is lovely. Common areas and rooms have some funky-retro features. The suite we occupied was rather crowded with modern furniture and bath appointments, so no complaints there. Within a few steps of the hotel are various restaurants such as Chik-Fil-A, Panera, and Taco Mac. I found only one thing annoying: the breakfast area was fairly small for a hotel of this size, a totally mobbed. Signs in the elevators warned us to report early in the morning for best service, but we took one look at the scene and went elsewhere, choosing to pay for a bagel rather than fight for an omlette. Clearly, many young parents favor this hotel, and a busload of teenage athletes was quartered there, too, so not much adult atmosphere this stay. I found the staff very polished, especially the congenial, bespectacled manager. We'll come back.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
blansergm, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, October 28, 2011
As general manager of the Embassy Suites Atlanta Kennesaw Town Center I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that you were not able to enjoy our breakfast during your stay. I appreciate you letting us know and we will make every effort to ensure it doesn’t happen again. Thanks again for your feedback and I hope you stay with us again when you are in the Kennesaw Area.