All reviews waffles stay there again choice hotels sausage check in was easy non smoking town center mall very nice hotel great place to stay beds were comfortable florida motel internet tournament mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2019

My stay at this Comfort Suites, surpassed my expectations. Please dont let the "old" look of the signage on the building deter your stay (I was almost ready to change my reservation, because the outside of the building looks a "little old". I am glad that I didnt, The interior was very clean and appealing. I was surprised to find meatballs and light snacks available for "happy hour" (nice touch). The internet (which is always high on my list, becasue I do so much work while in a hotel on business) was very very good. BUT the best part came later, when I crawled into bed- the BEST, most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in, Let me add, I slept in a "Heavenly bed" the previous week at a spa & resort hotel in Savannah, and that bed did not hold a candle to the comfort of this bed. Awesome Stay....

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2018

Hotel was nice, room was very nice and clean. Bed very comfortable. We were on the first floor, which is actually Floor 2. It was very quiet. Fast service at the desk. Dion was great, checked us in, recommended a restaurant, which turned out to be delicious. Very friendly and polite. The breakfast was good. The young lady setting up, kept everything full. We were happy, that as travelers, breakfast was started at 6am. Very clean area. They had a very nice patio outside. In my opinion, it looked nice outside, almost new. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

The hotel room was nice and quiet, the bathroom look like it just recently got redone and was very nice to see. The king size bed was very soft and comfortable to sleep in. And the hotel was very close to the Southern Museum of the Civil War and Railroad in Kennesaw Georgia.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

We were playing flag football tournament at Lake Point Sports Complex this past weekend. It was about 20 minutes drive so it was convenient for us stay here. I did not give five stars only because the computer and the pool were down. We had 20 players who wanted to use the pool and I needed to use the computer to print out some documents. Fortunately, the staff were helpful with printing the documents from their desk. Breakfast was good with eggs, sausages and waffles. The rooms were nice and comfortable. The Barney shower could of had better water pressure.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2018

When we first pulled up, the outside of the building was all dirty and looked run-down. My grown son said "oh Lord, this looks like an Uncomfort Suites!!" The front desk lady (older blonde) is very rude. We waited at the desk for about 20 minutes at 1pm while she walked back & forth without asking if we needed help. She was more worried about eating her fast food burger while a paying customer was wanting to ask a question! Another gentleman (younger looking guy....very early 20's probably) finally got her attention. I asked if early check-in was available (every hotel I've ever stayed in allows it, IF the room is available). She was very rude, hit her hand on the sign on the wall that said check-in is at 3pm, no exceptions. But the previous 20 minutes she walked by without asking us is we needed assistance, she had no idea we were asking about early check-in. She didn't know what we needed, nor did she bother to ask. When I booked the room, I told them I had 4 people with us, they assured me the king bed and sofa bed would be suffice (were sold out of doubles). We get there and the "pull-out sofa bed" is clearly a single loveseat bed! No way 2 people are fitting on that!!! So the nice guy at the front went and got us a roll-away bed. The room was so small, we could barely fit that in there. We had to stack furniture, coffee table and chairs....which meant that stuff could not be used. We were crammed in that room. There was mold growing around the edges of the shower....disgusting! We were there for a basketball tournament. Another parent got booked on the 1st floor. They ended up leaving because it was too gross and moldy down there and didn't want to risk them all getting sick! I never went down until the day we were checking out. OH MY GOD it is DISGUSTING down there!!!! You can barely breathe as you come off the elevator!! The pool room ceiling IS COVERED with black mold!!! The baseboards along the hallway by the elevator were covered in mold!! It was so nasty!!! The hotel kept saying they were completely booked up, but judging by the small amount of cars in the parking lot, there's NO WAY that was true! We came to the conclusion that the other rooms are probably condemned because that hotel is disgusting on the inside and out!!! There was only 1 washer and 1 dryer for the entire hotel. The dryer is crap and you have to run it a full 2 cycles to get the clothes barely dry, while others are waiting in line. Ridiculous! We will NEVER EVER stay at any Comfort Suites again! There are plenty of nicer hotels right next to this one....do yourself a favor and book elsewhere!

Room tip: A good tip is to go to another hotel completely
Date of stay: July 2018