“Love this Hotel!!”

Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw
Ranked #9 of 31 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Stay here every time we make a trip to Florida! Its always clean ~ friendly ~ and has a great rate! The beds are fabulous and the décor very very nice. Love this hotel ~ as well as the area. Great restaurants close by ~ our favorite is Gustons Grill ~ just one exit north; turn right and its behind the Burger king! Just like the Comfort Suites ~ great service for a great price! The combo (Comfort Suites and Gustons Grill) is our favorite part of the entire trip. We set our travel plans purposely to stay here! This trip I left behind my cell phone charger in the room. When I called about it ~ they said they had it and would be happy to ship it me (my expense of course) I was thrilled! One more reason to "Love this Hotel"!! Thank you to all who work there to make this such a fun travel spot for us !!
See you again soon!
PS; The breakfast is great too!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KME55
John J M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
I am pleased that you enjoyed your time with us!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We picked this hotel on a recent trip from Florida. The location is great because you miss some of the congestion of Atlanta and there are a lot of of restaurants,etc. close by. The room was nice and everything was clean and well maintained. The breakfast was great because the were busy but it was continuously supplied with new things and nothing was left to run low. I would put this on my list to stay at again. Very nice and looks like it would be beautiful sitting outside in the summer.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Planeguy53
John J M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thank you very much for taking time to review your recent stay with us at Comfort Suites Kennesaw State University.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated and assists our team in continuing to provide service that many times exceeds our guest's expectations

We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We picked this motel because it was far enough outside of Atlanta to get us away from the traffic. As it turned out, the holiday traffic was backed up about 20 miles so we were lucky that we didn't book a motel closer to the city. What a great decision. We had a good experience checking in. This is a new motel that was built on a lot just barely large enough to accommodate a motel. There are only two handicapped parking spaces. The room was nice and clean. We had five pillows and a comfortable bed. We checked in a little late so we didn't have time to enjoy the facilities. We would definitely stay here again. Probably the best accommodations for the price you will ever find. The breakfast area is a bit small and crowded, but the selection was reasonable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
John J M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We had a superb 5 night stay at this hotel. During our stay, the room rate was very reasonable. Room was spacious & comfortable with a small refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot. Staff was attentive, helpful and courteous, especially the front desk staff, including Cindy and Chance. We needed special attention, as my wife was recovering from knee surgery, which the staff capably provided. Bathroom was large, shower great! Breakfast was tasty and had a good selection of food choices. This hotel has excellent proximity to shopping and Kennesaw State University. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
John J M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Comfort Suites in Kennesaw GA
I am a traveler. Probably spend 200 nights in hotels each year.
I don’t usually review hotels, restaurants, etc., but today is different.
My stay at the Comfort Suites was absolutely wonderful! From arrival to departure, it was the best experience I think I have had in all my traveling years. Room was immaculate, something I rarely see. I thought the hotel was new and was really surprised to find out it was almost six years old. The hot breakfast was as good as any I would find in a full service hotel restaurant. That too, is an experience I don’t find most of time.
I asked to speak to the general manager to express my satisfaction and to commend him or her on a fantastic stay at the hotel. When the manager appeared, I could see immediately why the hotel and service was so incredible. He was as well dress and well spoken as the hotel was clean and inviting. I could tell he knew his “stuff”!
It also was apparent from where the staff got their professionalism, friendliness and training. It was an absolute pleasure speaking with the general manager. His response to my comments was as I expected, he gave all the credit to his staff. I knew better. The staff, service, food, and like new condition of the hotel had to be a product of his professional experience and talent. Hats off to the Comfort Suites and the manager. If I owned a hotel.. I know where I would go to steal a first class operator.
A R

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
John J M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

On behalf of the staff Comfort Suites, thank you for taking time to review your recent stay.
I am so very pleased that you found your time with us to be enjoyable.

It is a team effort to provide our guests with comfort, service, and most of all a pleasant experience. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back again!

John J. Murillo, CHA CPA

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My sisters were visitng and we stayed her instead of staying downtown and we are so glad we did!!! The rooms are wonderful and the beds are so comfortable. The employees were very respectful and extremely helpful with anything we needed. It was quiet and very, very clean. The managers reception was very nice and gave us a snack before dinner. The breakfast was good and the coffee was even good! Mary Ann Stephens, the marketing director made sure all our needs were met and Chance at the front desk was very helpful. There is absolutley nothing to complain about and everything to rave about!!!! We will definately come back when we are in the area!!

Room Tip: all the rooms are great
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
John J M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for your review and I am pleased that you found your stay to be "More Than Perfect"!
Reviews and surveys from our valued guests, allow us to continue to provide service and accommodations that meet or exceed our guest's expectations.

Thank you again and look forward to seeing you on your next stay with us.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at most of hotels in area...
This hotel I have found to be the best option for my company they always provide clean rooms and service is always the best... its located close to the local restaurants. Also a nice hot breakfast is included. Internet speed is great... Look forward to staying there again soon!!

• Stayed: October 2013
John J M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We value guest reviews and suggestions They provide information that allows our hotel to continue to make every guest experience an enjoyable time.

We look forward to your next visit with us or another Comfort Suites as you travel.

John J. Murillo, CHA CPA