“Superb stay!”

Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw
Ranked #8 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We had a superb 5 night stay at this hotel. During our stay, the room rate was very reasonable. Room was spacious & comfortable with a small refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot. Staff was attentive, helpful and courteous, especially the front desk staff, including Cindy and Chance. We needed special attention, as my wife was recovering from knee surgery, which the staff capably provided. Bathroom was large, shower great! Breakfast was tasty and had a good selection of food choices. This hotel has excellent proximity to shopping and Kennesaw State University. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
John J M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!

John J. Murillo, CHA
678-275-2090

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Comfort Suites in Kennesaw GA
I am a traveler. Probably spend 200 nights in hotels each year.
I don’t usually review hotels, restaurants, etc., but today is different.
My stay at the Comfort Suites was absolutely wonderful! From arrival to departure, it was the best experience I think I have had in all my traveling years. Room was immaculate, something I rarely see. I thought the hotel was new and was really surprised to find out it was almost six years old. The hot breakfast was as good as any I would find in a full service hotel restaurant. That too, is an experience I don’t find most of time.
I asked to speak to the general manager to express my satisfaction and to commend him or her on a fantastic stay at the hotel. When the manager appeared, I could see immediately why the hotel and service was so incredible. He was as well dress and well spoken as the hotel was clean and inviting. I could tell he knew his “stuff”!
It also was apparent from where the staff got their professionalism, friendliness and training. It was an absolute pleasure speaking with the general manager. His response to my comments was as I expected, he gave all the credit to his staff. I knew better. The staff, service, food, and like new condition of the hotel had to be a product of his professional experience and talent. Hats off to the Comfort Suites and the manager. If I owned a hotel.. I know where I would go to steal a first class operator.
A R

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
John J M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

On behalf of the staff Comfort Suites, thank you for taking time to review your recent stay.
I am so very pleased that you found your time with us to be enjoyable.

It is a team effort to provide our guests with comfort, service, and most of all a pleasant experience. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My sisters were visitng and we stayed her instead of staying downtown and we are so glad we did!!! The rooms are wonderful and the beds are so comfortable. The employees were very respectful and extremely helpful with anything we needed. It was quiet and very, very clean. The managers reception was very nice and gave us a snack before dinner. The breakfast was good and the coffee was even good! Mary Ann Stephens, the marketing director made sure all our needs were met and Chance at the front desk was very helpful. There is absolutley nothing to complain about and everything to rave about!!!! We will definately come back when we are in the area!!

Room Tip: all the rooms are great
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
John J M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for your review and I am pleased that you found your stay to be "More Than Perfect"!
Reviews and surveys from our valued guests, allow us to continue to provide service and accommodations that meet or exceed our guest's expectations.

Thank you again and look forward to seeing you on your next stay with us.

John J. Murillo, CHA

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at most of hotels in area...
This hotel I have found to be the best option for my company they always provide clean rooms and service is always the best... its located close to the local restaurants. Also a nice hot breakfast is included. Internet speed is great... Look forward to staying there again soon!!

• Stayed: October 2013
John J M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We value guest reviews and suggestions They provide information that allows our hotel to continue to make every guest experience an enjoyable time.

We look forward to your next visit with us or another Comfort Suites as you travel.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

What a wonderful night we spent at the Comfort Suites in Kennesaw, GA. The staff were so friendly and helpful...they even went the extra mile in suggesting a very good restaurant close by. The mattresses were superb, enough to make us inquire as to the brand....we will buy that same mattress next month. Breakfast was delicious, hotel was very clean, quiet, & we recommend it to everyone who is looking for the perfect night's rest in a beautiful, well appointed hotel. Ah! The outdoor fireplace and water feature are a major plus!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
John J M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

On behalf of the staff of the Comfort Suites - Kennesaw State University, thank you for your review. It is always a pleasure the receive comments from our guests. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We were very happy with our two night stay here. Hotel is 6 yrs. old but looks brand new! Good location, friendly staff, well kept property. Especially liked the outside fireplace, and water feature. Would definitely recommend. My husband accidentally double booked at a non-refundable rate. The manager was very cooperative and refunded one of the bookings.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
John J M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you for taking time from your busy day to provide your comments and feedback regarding your recent stay at our Comfort Suites - Kennesaw State University.
I will pass on your review to my staff.

It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay!
Look forward to seeing you when next your travels bring you to Kenensaw.

Sincerely

Reviewed October 28, 2013

After our previous night at another Comfort Inn, we were pleasantly surprised how quiet this hotel was and there were other people around. The room was nicely equipped and though it was a bit tight with two queens, up to the wall on one and almost at AC on the other (I would go for a King bed to have more space next time), it was a pleasant stay. The bed was comfortable, which I can seldom say. It seemed clean and had a big flat screen TV. It looked like a very nice pool side courtyard, which I would have explored if we'd had more time. I think they had a fire pit or something. Breakfast is very basic, nothing to get excited about, but kept us from starving. While we didn't have any problems parking, I can see where that might be a concern if the hotel was full and you tried to park late. I can't say that the front desk person was overly friendly or helpful, but nothing to really complain about. What we needed was taken care of just fine.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor, which was helpful to not have anyone walking overhead. Not many rooms face...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

I wish to thank you for your review of your recent stay at Comfort Suites - Kennesaw State University.
It is always a pleasure to hear from our valued guests as they share their comments.
I will provide your feedback to my staff and again thank you for staying with us.