“Decent pizza”

Mod Pizza
Order Online
Ranked #5 of 27 Quick Bites in Kennesaw
Reviewed April 25, 2019

Visiting family in the area and they suggested Mod pizza. This was my first visit to any location. The concept reminded my of Subway, where you stand in line, pick the size (regular, I think was 11 inch, and personal, I think was 7 inch), sauce and toppings, pay and they call your name when ready. It is a thin crust, so most adults I observed, including my family, ate an 11 inch. They had several suggested combinations, but you can build your own. The price is the same, regardless of toppings chosen. The crust,sauce and cheese were heated well, however, the raw vegetables, like green bell pepper and red onions do not get heated to the point they release all their flavor and softened. I thought it was a decent pizza, that all enjoyed, including the kid’s. The price is a little high, but not out of line considering your choices. It won’t be my favorite pizza, but I would go again to try different combinations.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 27, 2019

First, when you walk in, you are greeted by the cheerful staff behind the counter who sound genuinely happy to see you! Great group of positive employees! I order the "thick crust" pizza, which wasn't as thick as I was hoping. But considering how thin the original crust is, it would be considered thick. The pizza toppings are good, fresh quality. The only "negative" comment I would make is that the bottom of the crust was burnt and blackened causing a lot of black crumbs on my hands and plate.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed December 9, 2018

We went to Mod Pizza on Friday night and we really enjoyed it. We thought the pizzas were very reasonably priced at $7.87 (serves 1 person) and that included unlimited toppings. We also liked how they prepared the pizza right in front of us and put as much or as little toppings on as we wanted.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Although the pizza I ordered, the Tristan, was good, the prep area and employees kind of bothered me a bit. First of all the employees wore whatever they pleased. Baseball caps, tee shirts. It gave an unkept unprofessional appearance. Also one of the employees preparing the pizza didn’t wear any kind of head covering and I thought one was required to do so. While they prepared the pizzas, the toppings were flying everywhere, the floor, other pizzas, etc. When I ordered my pizza, the Tristan, I had to tell the young girl how to make it even though it’s one of their specialty pizzas. Again the pizza was good, I just thought the employees were poorly trained.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

We have visited this store twice when in town for a baseball tournament. My kids loved it! Great food, clean restaurant and bathrooms. Overall great experience both times we visited! We will definitely be going back anytime we are in the area!

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Mod Pizza? Share your experiences!