“Tasty. Efficiant service”

Bangkok Cabin
Ranked #22 of 370 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch (a party of 4)
We had 4 different plates and all were great. I has a curry and steamed rice that was great.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

After reading the TA reviews for this restaurant, I ordered takeout one night several months ago. That proved to be good, so this evening my wife, daughter and friends ate at the restaurant. It was a wonderful experience. The location is away from busy downtown Kennesaw, and the restaurant is “quaint” and was quiet. We shared the tea rose dumplings, which were delicious. We had a few different curries and the pad Thai. I loved my red curry, and all the others in our party were very pleased with their meals. We’d all go back. It’s probably the best Thai food within 10 miles of our West Cobb home.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Once again the locally owned, family run, hole in the wall eatery proves to be the best choice for flavorful, near authentic, cuisine... friendly, helpful service tops it off.

While it’s small, the patio outside offers additional seating. Folks, don’t let the looks from the street fool you. Non-traditional setting or not, this is absolutely some of the best Thai in America.

We started with basil rolls... fresh basil, fresh sprout, fresh lettuce, shrimp wrapped in a sticky rice wrap. Served with the traditional hoisin sauce... an explosion of contrasting flavors & textures in an appetizer. We followed that with a cup of the coconut soup. The broth was perfect. The coconut was nicely balanced. Not too much lemon grass or chive... the chicken was tender. For entrees, my wife ordered the Pad Ke Mao, medium heat. The noodles had just the right amount of sauce to balance the beef and vegetables. There’s a sign at the entrance warning customers about heat... pay attention. They do heat right. I had the spicy fried rice with pork, spicy hot (I enjoy spicy foods... heavy on the spicy), but our server was kind enough to warn me of the authenticity of their heat scale. Both meals were phenomenal. And, after having the soup and basil rolls, neither of us could finish our meals. The portions are generous.

Oh, by the way, our server talked my wife into getting a piece of coconut cake to go... (I was skeptic, as most oriental restaurants have horrible baked goods). She swears it’s the best coconut cake she’s ever had.

This little place just became our Thai go to.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Great Thai food, with spicy levels that really mean something. I enjoy my food on the spicy side, and usually when I order things hot, they are mild at best., but not here. I order my meal at just below "Thai hot" and it was outstanding! Between the taste of the food itself, the quantity that you get and the heat level I was very happy and will stop by again next time I am in town for sure!

Date of visit: August 2018
Thank Marc D. B
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I ordered take out from this restaurant. It’s small “cozy” place apart from the restaurants in the downtown area. The cashew chicken and tea rose were very good. I’d definitely return.

Date of visit: July 2018