“Superior food, inattentive service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Madison, Mississippi
“Superior food, inattentive service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

I don't know what authentic Thai food is, but this was tasty and spicy with crisp vegetables and tender meats. The coconut chicken soup was above average, but the Thai Rama King was really special, with a blend of red curry and peanut paste. I'll warn you about the heat. I enjoy hot spicy, and the waitress cautioned me about "hot". I told her that I understood and did not want Thai Hot. "Hot" was borderline too hot for me, so you might try one heat level down from your norm. This isn't a criticism from me. I've had too many Thai dishes where they were obviously "cooking for the public" and created rather bland dishes. These were wonderful. Ordering was slow. The waterglass did not get refilled til near the end of the meal.

• 4 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

Marietta, Georgia
“If you like Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

This is a great place to try if you like Thai food. Prices reasonable during lunch.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank RaeRays
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Excellent. Will definitely go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

Picked this place from other trip advisor reviews; and very happy with the choice. We had take out tea rose (steamed dumplings), ginger and black pepper chicken, and pad kee mao noodles with chicken....no room left to even try the fried rice....all wonderful and portions are large.....felt like noodle dish was growing as I ate :-) i have no idea what they do to the chicken to make it taste so good....very happy and will be going back

• 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank jeykennesaw
Acworth, Georgia
“Service needs attention”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

I do not need some young girl (our server) chatting on her cell within earshot the whole time we are dining nor do I need her serving my Thai iced tea without the cream. When questioned she responded, "You wanted cream? Do you know how many claories you save without the cream? I never have it with cream!!" Later I had to hear her relay the story to her cell phone partner.

Visited March 2012
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Great authentic thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

great service, authentic food, good quantities. I go to this place atleast once a week for lunch.

Visited March 2012