“Home away from home!”

Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr
Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Spent 3 nights with my daughter for a college tour visit. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Room immaculate and well appointed. VERY COMFORTABLE. Will definitely be back! Great breakfast selections!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Ms. Priscilla M,

Let me start our by saying congrats to your daughter on her up coming years of college.

On behalf of the staff of the Homewood Suites - Kennesaw, thank you for taking time out to comment on your stay . It is comments such as yours, that helps to keep us an award winning hotel.

It is always a pleasure to receive compliments from our guests.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Can not say anything negative about this place. EXCELLENT!!! The room was impressive with plenty of space. Kitchen has everything needed with a fill size refrigerator! Nice place outside buy the poolQ

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Hello Frank C,

On behalf of the staff of the Homewood Suites - Kennesaw, thank you for your review.

It is always a pleasure to receive compliments from our guests.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

This Homewood Suites was a very nice location that had a ton of restaurants & shopping nearby. We were in town for 2 nights for a youth soccer tournament, and had a very enjoyable stay. The beds were very comfortable, and the room was very clean and well kept. The breakfast was pretty good, and I really enjoyed the dining area and lobby of this hotel.
The only minor (and it was minor) issue we had is that they only stocked the room with 3 towels. We had 5 staying in a suite. We had to request more towels our first morning there. Yet, when our rooms were cleaned and all 5 towels were washed... we were only given 3 towels again.
Aside from that very minor issue, the stay was great and I would fully recommend this location to travelers needing a comfortable and quiet place to stay in the Kennesaw / Marietta area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Mtnhiker74,

Thank you so very much for your review and comments regarding your recent stay.

It is always a pleasure to gather opinions and comments from our guests so that we may continue to make our guest experiences even better.

Thank you and hope you choose to visit us during your next soccer tournment.

P.S. I hope your team placed

Reviewed February 25, 2014

that is the nicest room I have staied at. I is a good value comparied to what you get else where in the area. I will stay again. This is a really nice room with new furnishings and well laid out design. the two room suit with pull out bed in couch was great for the kids and my wife and I injoyied the big comfy bed and seperate room for our selves.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Mr. Robert T.

Thank you for your review and I am pleased that you found your stay to be very enjoyable.

Reviews and surveys from our valued guests, allow us to continue to provide service and accommodations that meet or exceed our guest's expectations.

Thank you again and look forward to seeing you on your next stay with us.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Overall my stay was very good. Great location close to stores and restaurants. Very close to the interstate. Hot breakfast served daily. Only complaint my shower was not cleaned very well the first day. But the rest of the week was very clean.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Ms. Tina P,

Thank you so much for your review. We value guest reviews and suggestions which provide information that allows our hotel to continue to make every guest experience an enjoyable time.

Please accept my sincere apologies that we fell short of the cleaniness in your shower as you mentioned, however, I am glad to hear everything was immediately taken care of.

Hope you will choose to stay with us again when you are in the area

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I was in town visiting friends, I stayed at this hotel. Wow it felt so much like being home. I loved the full kitchen with all the conveniences of your home.
The hotel staff was friendly , I'd expressed that I had no reservation. I was booked at another local hotel but was very unhappy at that hotel. The front desk clerk offered his apologies, and was sure I'd be happy at Homewood Suites. He was right!!!!!
Wherever I'm in Kennesaw, this will be my Hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank IYAAYAS1

Hello Iyaayas1,

On behalf of the staff at Homewood Suites, thank you for taking time to review your recent stay.
I am so very pleased that you found your accommodations with us to be enjoyable, and that my Front Desk Agent took good care of you. I will pass along your compliments to him.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back !

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I found the room to be very clean and comfortable for two people. All the comforts of home were at our convience. The food was excellent. We were in a meeting all day so we had two meals in house, and were please with each. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and meet our needs. Thanks to all.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you Ms. Judy W,

I am so very pleased that you found your time with us to be enjoyable.

It is a team effort to provide our guests with comfort, service, and most of all a pleasant experience. I will for sure pass along your compliments to the F&B Staff as well as the other departments.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back !