Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Ector, Texas
“None”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

When I arrived I was greeted quickly and with a great attitude. When I got to my room I realized that it was a smoking room. I went to the front desk and they said they would have someone come to take care of the odor. They never sent anyone. A few days into my stay, I was informed that they realized I am in a smoking room and would like to move me. This was great because due to sleep apnea, I don't rest well in smoke odor conditions. I was happy that I was moved but I should not have had to wait so long to begin an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you so very much for your review and comments regarding your recent stay.

It is always a pleasure to gather opinions and comments from our guests so that we may continue to make our guest experiences even better.

I would love the opportunity to take a look at your reservation to see where we feel short. Please reach out to me at mbanks@vhghotels.com

Thanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Marietta, GA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

All aspects of the visit rated excellent. The staff is to be commended for even though the hotel was totally booked, they allowed stranded travelers to stay in the lobby to keep warm during a very severe weather emergency in the Atlanta area. It made us very proud to see the humanitarian goodness in corporate America that they exhibited.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

On behalf of the staff of the Homewood Suites - Kennesaw, thank you for taking time out to review and share your comments on The "Award Winning" Homewood Suites in Kennesaw GA.

It is always a pleasure to receive compliments from our guests. It is during these time's, is when everyone should pull together for the common good of everyone.

Once again, Thank You
Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stayed during a huge storm in Atlanta that had the entire city shut down. The staff at the hotel was OUTSTANDING. The general manager was helpful, Chelsie at the front desk and Nikki who prepares food never left for 3 days and worked the whole time with smiles on their faces and kind words for everyone. They also helped stranded folks even when there were no rooms. This is the MOST helpful staff I have ever encountered at a hotel. Kudos to your team!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
On behalf of the staff at Homewood Suites, thank you for taking time to review your recent stay.
I am so very pleased that you found your time with us to be enjoyable even during that dificult time here in GA.

It is a team effort to provide our guests with comfort, service, and most of all a pleasant experience. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back !
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

Was bringing our grandaughter back to college .have stayed at this hotel before and rec'd a discout rate for Kennesaw State University but when we ask about the rate this time no one including the manager was not very helpful . Was very disappointed in breakfast. hot food was cool and coffeee was lukewarm. We are Hilton Honors Members and have stayed at other Hilton chain hotels before . Your competitors in the same area have discounted college rates and amenities equal to yours.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
I am sorry to hear we fell short of your expectations.

Please reach out to me personally at mildred.banks@hilton.com with your check in date and confirmation number. With this information I can research to see why the Kennesaw University rate was not available. Also, before booking your next stay, contact me personally so I can make sure you receive the best available rate I have to offer.
Richmond Hill, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

Me and my wife we stayed in this hotel 1 night in December. This was a great stay. Nice large and clean room including kitchenette. Servise was good. Breakfast was good, hot and fresh. Will definitely use this location again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank igneko

I am so very pleased that you found your time with us to be enjoyable.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back again!
Canóvanas, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

The experience lived at Homewood Suites (Kennesaw) was unique and comfortable. All the goodies included in the hotel price, in particular the rate per night paid and accommodations, made my staying a unique experience. The facilities were great; the hotel environment cozy; and having a mini-kitchen in your suite made the staying a little bit easier. I strongly recommend this hotel, particularly if you are traveling with your family.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

2 Thank Manuel A
On behalf of the staff of the Homewood Suites - Kennesaw, thank you for your review. It is always a pleasure to receive compliments from our guests.

We hope to see you again in the future.
Monroe, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

The breakfast offered was excellent with a large seating area. Our room was clean and quiet. Check in was fast and easy and we felt very welcomed. The lobby had a fireplace that was warm and friendly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank Linda R
I am so very pleased that you found your time with us to be enjoyable.

It is a team effort to provide our guests with comfort, service, and most of all a pleasant experience. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back again!