“Excellent experience on visit”

Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Marietta, GA, United States
“Excellent experience on visit”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

All aspects of the visit rated excellent. The staff is to be commended for even though the hotel was totally booked, they allowed stranded travelers to stay in the lobby to keep warm during a very severe weather emergency in the Atlanta area. It made us very proud to see the humanitarian goodness in corporate America that they exhibited.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
On behalf of the staff of the Homewood Suites - Kennesaw, thank you for taking time out to review and share your comments on The "Award Winning" Homewood Suites in Kennesaw GA.

It is always a pleasure to receive compliments from our guests. It is during these time's, is when everyone should pull together for the common good of everyone.

Once again, Thank You

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stayed during a huge storm in Atlanta that had the entire city shut down. The staff at the hotel was OUTSTANDING. The general manager was helpful, Chelsie at the front desk and Nikki who prepares food never left for 3 days and worked the whole time with smiles on their faces and kind words for everyone. They also helped stranded folks even when there were no rooms. This is the MOST helpful staff I have ever encountered at a hotel. Kudos to your team!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
On behalf of the staff at Homewood Suites, thank you for taking time to review your recent stay.
I am so very pleased that you found your time with us to be enjoyable even during that dificult time here in GA.

It is a team effort to provide our guests with comfort, service, and most of all a pleasant experience. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back !
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Was bringing our grandaughter back to college .have stayed at this hotel before and rec'd a discout rate for Kennesaw State University but when we ask about the rate this time no one including the manager was not very helpful . Was very disappointed in breakfast. hot food was cool and coffeee was lukewarm. We are Hilton Honors Members and have stayed at other Hilton chain hotels before . Your competitors in the same area have discounted college rates and amenities equal to yours.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
I am sorry to hear we fell short of your expectations.

Please reach out to me personally at mildred.banks@hilton.com with your check in date and confirmation number. With this information I can research to see why the Kennesaw University rate was not available. Also, before booking your next stay, contact me personally so I can make sure you receive the best available rate I have to offer.
Richmond Hill, Canada
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Me and my wife we stayed in this hotel 1 night in December. This was a great stay. Nice large and clean room including kitchenette. Servise was good. Breakfast was good, hot and fresh. Will definitely use this location again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank igneko

I am so very pleased that you found your time with us to be enjoyable.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back again!
Canóvanas, Puerto Rico
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The experience lived at Homewood Suites (Kennesaw) was unique and comfortable. All the goodies included in the hotel price, in particular the rate per night paid and accommodations, made my staying a unique experience. The facilities were great; the hotel environment cozy; and having a mini-kitchen in your suite made the staying a little bit easier. I strongly recommend this hotel, particularly if you are traveling with your family.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

2 Thank Manuel A
On behalf of the staff of the Homewood Suites - Kennesaw, thank you for your review. It is always a pleasure to receive compliments from our guests.

We hope to see you again in the future.
Monroe, GA
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The breakfast offered was excellent with a large seating area. Our room was clean and quiet. Check in was fast and easy and we felt very welcomed. The lobby had a fireplace that was warm and friendly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank Linda R
I am so very pleased that you found your time with us to be enjoyable.

It is a team effort to provide our guests with comfort, service, and most of all a pleasant experience. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back again!
Dallas, Georgia
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I was here on a business trip and was very satisfied with my stay. This is considered a "3-star" hotel, but I believe it is underrated. This property is on par with some 4-stars I've stayed in, but offers more. I was in a "bedroom suite" on the first floor with a view of the outdoor pool area. Being winter the pool did not come into play, but the area looked nice. The rooms were good sized with a heavy-quality door that could be closed to separate the bedroom from the living area. This is great if one person would like to go to bed while someone else watches TV; I believe this door would keep the noise down. The room furnishings were very modern and comfortable. Two flat-panel TVs (one in the sitting area and one in the bedroom) were nice. A small desk/breakfast table next to the kitchen provided a good area for my laptop. The kitchen was well appropriated with a full sized refrigerator, microwave, a small stove-top and plenty of cabinet space. The king size bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows. The bathroom area was a bit underwhelming but had upscale amenities and excellent water pressure in the shower. When I say it offers "more" than some 4-stars, I mean extras. Many times "luxury" hotels charge for everything: WiFi, parking, etc; not here. Personally, I will no longer stay at a place that doesn't offer complimentary WiFi (just on principle) and theirs worked flawlessly. Complimentary coffee and microwave popcorn were available in the kitchen. They also offer complimentary breakfast and I believe afternoon/evening food as well; I didn't take advantage of either of these, but it is nice that they have it. The property itself is convenient to many restaurants and shopping areas as well as close access to the interstate. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and I had no problems during my stay. I would not hesitate to stay here again either on business or leisure.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

2 Thank Michael M
All I can say is WOW.

Thank you for your review and I am pleased that you found your stay to be "More Than Perfect"!
Reviews and surveys from our valued guests, allow us to continue to provide service and accommodations that meet or exceed our guest's expectations.

And with this review, I'm so very glad we exceeded your expectations.

Once Again, Thank you