“Great comfort for a great price”

Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr
Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I have found this property to be ideal. The furnishings, cleanliness, staff, and meals are tops. And for the price I consider exceptional. The lobby is spacious for gathering with friends during breakfast and evening receptions. The rooms are large and open and very clean. And a good location, just minutes from restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sam S
Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Hello Sam S,

Thank you for your review, and I am pleased that you found your stay to be "Exceptional". Reviews and surveys from our valued guest allow us to continue to provide service and accommodations that meet and or exceed our guest's expectations.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We were looking for a hotel located conveniently for our needs with a well appointed kitchen and a fullsized refrigerator. This hotel exceeded my expectations in what was provided, comfort, cleanliness and management. This will be our go to location for future trips to the Atlanta area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Sarah D,

On behalf of the staff here at Homewood Suites, Kennesaw GA, thank you for taking time out to review your recent stay. I am so very delighted that you found your time with us to be enjoyable.

It is a team effort to provide our guests with comfort, service and most of all, a pleasant experience.

Once Again, Thank You

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Overall stay was excellent! If I really wanted to nit pick I would suggest skipping the hot portion of the breakfast. Everything else was A+ from check-in staff, cleanliness, and comfort. Our suite was roomy and quite and had everything we needed. The location is centrally located to great shopping and restaurants. I would certainly stay here again and highly recommend this location.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Ms. Donna S,

Knowing you have many choices to choose from, thank you for choosing "The Award Winning" Homewood Suites for your home away from home.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay, however, I am concerned that breakfast was not appealing to you. We strive to make changes to accommodate each and every guest as well as our monthly menu items.

So you will not feel this way on your next visit, pleae email me at mbanks@vhghotels.com with your dislikes for the hot breakfast.

Once Again,

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Cozy rooms and wonderful staff helped make my stay here amazing. It was perfect for a couple's local weekend staycation. The beds were amazing and the cute little kitchen made preparing a nice candlelit meal a breeze. I will return.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

I am so very happy to hear you had a great staycation here at the "Award Winning" Homewood Suites Kennesaw and that you had the feeling of a home away from home.

Thanks to guests like you, we have ranked "Hightest in Guest Satisfaction" among upper Extended Stay Hotel chains year after year. We could not have done this without compliments such as yours.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

House Keeping and cleanness didn't met minimum, Telephone and Internet were dead for 3 days had to leave for that due to AT&T problems, but hotel never had a plan B for the internet access. Didn't Like the bed at all, VERY OLD SOFA BED Backhurting

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Manuel F

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the location of this property as well as how great the staff was. On the other hand, I'm certainly disappointed by the lack of cleanliness you experienced in your guest room. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness, as I hope you saw throughout the rest of the property. Please know your experience falls way below our standards. I am sincerely sorry you felt you had to leave due to the unforeseen issue with the Internet which was an area situation.

Please reach out to me personally at mbanks@vhghotels.com with your reservation information so I can personally look into what fell through in the cleaning process of your room, only to ensure this will not happen again.

Please, before booking your next stay, contact me personally so I can see to it that we go above and beyond your expectations.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Hotel is across the street from a large shopping center. Cant swing a dead cat without hitting some shopping in the area. Local streets have a ton of traffic. Hotel is next door to two other Hilton Brand Hotels. Pretty typical Homewood Suites which is a good thing. Rooms were clean & comfortable. Check in and out were easy.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Steven G,

The greatest thing about this hotel, is that it is conveniently located within a mile of everything, from shopping to dining out. Because of where we are located, traffic can get a little hectic, especially now during the Holiday times. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and took time out to enjoy the convenience of all the shopping centers.

Thank you for choosing the "Award Winning" Homewood Suites for your stay

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I loved this hotel. It was very clean. Only thing I didn't like was being able to smell smoke in my non smoking room. The walls are kind of thin. The breakfast was good. I would have like to have had more lights at the desk.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Hello Victorjo, I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Being an Extended Stay Hotel, we are required to have smoking rooms which are on the 4th floor, which sounds like you were right next to one, and for that, I sincerely apologize. We are an "Award Winning" Hotel and do appreciate our guest compliments, suggestions and ideas.