Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Jacksonville, Florida
“GREAT STAY”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I really love this hotel. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. I have already booked my next stay! The breakfast is great, but the only thing I didn't like was the dinners....they were ok...too much salty food. But there are great reasturants nearby like Raffertys.

Room Tip: I liked the rooms that DID NOT face the pool
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Homewood suites in Kennesaw 6/24-6/27 and it was really nice, we had a 1BR suite, the only complaint I have is that the cleaning crew would never leave enough face towels & it was my family of 4 so 3 towels to bath and wash our face with was not enough, even after I left a note they still didn't leave more. The hotel is really nice, my husband and I wish would've brought the bed back home w/us OMG talk about comfortable. The breafast buffet was average, the evening drinks and light meal was average but a nice treat. Nikki the supervisor in the dining area was very pleasant, extremely nice & helpful. The entire staff was very friendly. The location of the hotel is great its by alot of food places, gas station, shopping, and right off the interstate. I would defintely stay here again.

Boston, MA
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I chose this spot for a 5-nite stay while attending a baseball tournament (team stayed elsewhere). The outdoor space can not be beat - pretty inner courtyard with nice landscaping around pool, lounge chairs, grills, shade plus the basketball and putting for kids. The hotel was completely full, but did not feel it. Very quiet room and corridors. Room spacious, clean and full of natural light with two windows. Don't worry about proximity to small local airport - no night noise and minimal daytime sound of small planes. Common areas clean with exception that public bathroom near laundry and pool needed better cleaning on the weekend. Encountered one problem in the breakfast area that was promptly corrected with apologies from the staff. Breakfast was better selection than many similar hotels. We didn't eat the complimentary evening supper/snacks, but observed food to look pretty good and certainly a great option for families with small children. We did enjoy the wine and beer - very nice way to relax poolside before going out to dinner! Compared notes with the other families at our event - our hotel had the best common space to relax, comfy room, and great central location! Loved it here.

1 Thank Laura731
Chicago
Reviewed June 27, 2012

This was just an overnight stop for us, but we were very pleased. We booked this hotel because we wanted a suite since we were traveling with grown kids. There seemed to be quite a few business people staying at the hotel, and not families, which we enjoyed. It seemed to definitely be a quiter hotel. The location is very convenient to I 75, and there are several other hotels and many restaurants in the area. (We had a good experience at On the Border) The area seemed safe and pleasant. Our room was clean, large, and nicely decorated, and had all the amenities we needed. We were greeted warmly and promptly. Bathroom and shower were clean and spacious. Bed was comfortable, and there was little noise from outside. The breakfast the next morning offered good choices, and was well- stocked and maintained, with adequate seating. We recommend this hotel for couples, business travelers, and other adult travelers.

Room Tip: We asked for a high floor.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Jupiter, Florida
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Very clean, lots of space, comfortable beds, granite kitchen & bathrooms. Courteous staff. For kids: pool, basketball court and putt putt. Located next to every store and restaurant imaginable, plus I-75 and I-575(?). I believe I was there at the same time as the lacrosse team mentioned in a previous review. In defense of the team and hotel, I did not see children running around at 10:30 p.m., maybe some parents in the lobby, but nothing uncommon for a Friday night. In the morning there were many people having breakfast. As to my knowlege the hotel was sold-out. The two women working in the breakfast area did the best they could to accommodate everyone . They were friendly and welcoming despite how busy they were. First time at Homewood and not the last.

Room Tip: higher floor, view of pool, away from main road and car dealership
Saint Peters
Reviewed June 16, 2012

My most recent trip to this Homewood, I found that everything looked a little more tired and not quite as fresh. When I arrived there was a sports team partying in the lobby at 10:30 at night and the place was trashed. The next morning the lacrosse teams invaded the breakfast area leaving behind a wake of disaster. It was not relaxing and I just wanted to leave the lobby area.

The lobby and hallways looked like they needed some refreshing. But my two bedroom suite was excellent. We easily accommodated 7 individuals and the pool area is beautiful.

I keep running into the same experiences at the Homewoods, large sport teams dominating the lobby area. I don't know the solution to the problem, but I might have to start avoiding these hotels. Which is a shame, because I do enjoy them.

Room Tip: It might be best to stay away from ground floor near the lobby.
1 Thank barkus1968
Hialeah, Florida
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We booked this hotel for a 6 day trip. We were truly happy with the staff, location, cleanliness, and rooms. The breakfast was delicious with a variety of things to eat. This hotel also offered complimentary dinner that was well prepared and delicious. The pool was always clean. If I ever return to Atlanta, I will definitely stay at this hotel again!