“Different”

Elevation Chop House & Skybar
Reserve with OpenTable
Elevation Chop House & Skybar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 294 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Old 41 & McCollum Pkwy
Description: The view from the Elevation Chophouse is as spectacular as the food. The entire front of the multi-story structure is constructed of glass panels with a view of Kennesaw Mountain National Park and the aircraft landing and taking off only a few feet away on McCollum Airfield. Only Restaurant in Georgia that makes Liquid Nitrogen Margarita and Martinis Tableside. Chef Driven Menu, all menu items made from scratch daily.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Different”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

If you love small planes or just want a different dining experience, this is the place for you. The food is okay, the set up is nice. Most seats give you a clear view of the runway. The place is best known for its Liquid Nitro (virgin or non-virgin) drink. Awesome to see how it is made.

Visited July 2013

Marietta, Georgia
“Good for a visit”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stopped here for lunch. I like the way the restaurant is set up so most seats can see out to the runway. Staff were pleasant. Had potato soup, which I felt needed a little something more (maybe a dollop of sour cream) to balance it out. Had the California burger, it was good and cooked as asked, but didn't care for the roasted red peppers - if I order it again, I'll ask that they be removed. Very filling, though. If you use Groupon they will add 18% gratuity to the bill so keep that in mind. My waitress was kind enough to circle it so it stood out to show it was already added. I really appreciated that. Would go back - I tend to like the lunch menu better than the dinner. But that's just me.

Visited July 2013
Arrington, Tennessee
“Pretty good...”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We went with another couple who also bought the Groupon. We had reservations, but 5 min wait to set the table. The place is pretty big and open. People were smoking in front so we all walked in smelling like smoke. We ordered shrimp and blue cheese chips. Both were good, chips the best. We ordered steaks and salmon. Everyone loved their food, however all steaks were overlooked. Because we were at one table they would not let us use both Groupons which makes no sense to us. If they had sat a table over they could use it? What's the difference? It ended up being pretty expensive without the Groupon $125. Anyway, it was different but not a favorite.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Nick R
Leander, Texas
“Beautiful Dining with View”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

While visiting a friend, she took me to this wonderful restaurant and bar. We sat and watched small planes and jets take off and land while we enjoyed cocktails and the best baby spinach and artichoke bake I have ever had! For dinner, I chose the Baby Back Ribs, cooked to perfection - our waitress even asked exactly how I wanted them cooked. They were delicious although the sauce was a bit sweet for my taste, but I would order them again. Alongside the ribs, I had a loaded baked potato which was excellent! To top off the day, my friend has arranged a flight with BiPlane and that was awesome!!!!!! I highly recommend this restaurant/bar to anyone who might be in the area.

• Visited June 2013
Marietta, Georgia
“Great view, food and service.”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My wife and I celebrated our 5th anniversary here on a Friday night and it was excellent. The food, staff and views were all what we expected. We were seated right on time with our reservation and our waiter served us right away. We ordered spinach dip that came out hot with melted cheese in it. I could of just eaten that it was so good. My wife ordered the steak well done with they had no problems with and I had salmon. Both were very tasty and came with mashed potatoes. The beer was $3 but a glass of wine was $12 which I felt was steep but we were celebrating so no big worries. We are definitely going back as there was another Groupon out for here which helps reduce the higher costs of the food.

• Visited May 2013