“Beautiful Dining with View”

Elevation Chop House & Skybar
Reserve with OpenTable
Elevation Chop House & Skybar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 290 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American, Fusion
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Old 41 & McCollum Pkwy
Description: The view from the Elevation Chophouse is as spectacular as the food. The entire front of the multi-story structure is constructed of glass panels with a view of Kennesaw Mountain National Park and the aircraft landing and taking off only a few feet away on McCollum Airfield. Only Restaurant in Georgia that makes Liquid Nitrogen Margarita and Martinis Tableside. Chef Driven Menu, all menu items made from scratch daily.
Leander, Texas
“Beautiful Dining with View”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

While visiting a friend, she took me to this wonderful restaurant and bar. We sat and watched small planes and jets take off and land while we enjoyed cocktails and the best baby spinach and artichoke bake I have ever had! For dinner, I chose the Baby Back Ribs, cooked to perfection - our waitress even asked exactly how I wanted them cooked. They were delicious although the sauce was a bit sweet for my taste, but I would order them again. Alongside the ribs, I had a loaded baked potato which was excellent! To top off the day, my friend has arranged a flight with BiPlane and that was awesome!!!!!! I highly recommend this restaurant/bar to anyone who might be in the area.

• Visited June 2013

Marietta, Georgia
“Great view, food and service.”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My wife and I celebrated our 5th anniversary here on a Friday night and it was excellent. The food, staff and views were all what we expected. We were seated right on time with our reservation and our waiter served us right away. We ordered spinach dip that came out hot with melted cheese in it. I could of just eaten that it was so good. My wife ordered the steak well done with they had no problems with and I had salmon. Both were very tasty and came with mashed potatoes. The beer was $3 but a glass of wine was $12 which I felt was steep but we were celebrating so no big worries. We are definitely going back as there was another Groupon out for here which helps reduce the higher costs of the food.

• Visited May 2013
“Great food but dont bring a crowd.”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I love this restaurant for obvious reasons but they gave us ONE waitress for 19 people!!! NO- that is not what you do with a hungry crowd. We arrived at 1:10 and we didn't have any food at 2 pm. !!! completely unacceptable. there were other waiters/ waitresses that could taken 1/2 of our group since the place was NOT busy. Just don't know what else to say.

• Visited May 2013
Metro Atlanta
“This place has gone DOWNHILL”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My family and I have eaten here in the past and the food was good. On this visit the menu had changed and had almost all steak with some fish items. Ok, they say they are a Chop House so that makes sense. First for the good - my daughters $5 hamburger was great - not good, great. Now for the rest. Service was indifferent with the person that seated us literally not speaking to us after the hostess told us to follow him. My wife and I ordered NY Strips - I cut meat for a while decades ago and can recognize the actual cut - we did not get genuine NY Strips. Add to that they were under cooked (and their disclaimer about tinted windows is a complete excuse because mine was bleeding out on the table not medium) and stringy beyond belief. The potatoes we luke warm at best. The view is outstanding and we have always enjoyed watching the planes take off, taxi, and land. Parking is FAR too limited for the size of the restaurant too. Overall, worst meal in months.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Docrwm
“Excellent food! Great service!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My husband and I had a date night this past weekend and we chose to go here. It was our first visit and it was a great pick! We had the rock shrimp appetizer. It was very good! Loved the sauce on it. I had the salmon and it was probably the best I have ever eaten. My husband had the new York strip and he loved it. It was cooked perfect and very thick. Overall, I thought it was excellent! Watching the planes take off and come in were just a bonus!