“Wow, Impressive”

Diner Bakery Company
Ranked #29 of 371 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

My wife has been pushing me to try the Diner. We finally went tonight. I very seldom gives a restaurant a 5 but here it is. Service was outstanding. The manager was awesome. I watched her watch the floor and she was on it. You very seldom see that. Our server was perfect always checking on us and had a great customer service attitude. Food great. They bring you a loaf of sourdough bread to start. We had spinach pie as appetizer. Tasty with 5 little pies and a salad in the middle of the platter. My wife had the blackened talapia and loved it. I had the meatloaf. It was veal, pork and beef. Very tasty. We finished up with the cannoli trio it was perfect. The menu is HUGE. They have something for everyone's taste. We will return. It is a can't miss.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed January 25, 2017

Terrible!! white bread with cheese top. At least that is what I got for a take out order. Hope it is not the norm.

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for the first time last night and we really enjoyed it. Service was fast and the food was great. We finished with a piece of Nutella cheesecake and it was amazing!

Reviewed January 11, 2017

The Gyro Platter is the worst meal I can remember. The "meat" advertise as beef and lamb is actually some mystery meat and if it had taste it would be worse that month old spam, which is what it looks like. Expressing this to waiter brought no response. That was my first trip there and will is my last, hint, hint.
Dick W.

1  Thank Dickiewoo
Reviewed January 4, 2017

We had ten people, went for breakfast and we all had Eggs Benedict... they must have eight different kinds... all done very well. Then we had french toast for "dessert" and rolled out past the bakery and the great cake, pie, and ice cream selections! Absolutely superb... we will be back!

Date of visit: December 2016