“Surprisingly good food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Marietta, Georgia
“Surprisingly good food”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

The 1/2 lb. Burger is Angus delicious.The bar is relatively smoke free.
The onion rings are homemade beauties.
Service is right on.!

• Visited August 2014

Acworth, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best value around!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Use a Groupon and get the buffalo shrimp. Excellent bbq sauce and great drink specials! The pasta carbonara is also fanatic.

“Fun bar good food”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I tried this place a month ago and has quickly became a favorite.
If you want fresh oysters (any style) this is your place. Shrimp appear fresh too. I've had the food twice and both times tasty !

“Great neighborhood bar”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I met up with friends to hang out here. We played some golden tee, took over the jukebox, and had some drinks/food. I really loved the fried oysters. I normally don't order seafood in bars but I was assured by a bartender who's also a friend that the oysters are very popular. Drinks were strong and affordable just like I like them. Check this place out when you're in the area and ask for Justin at the bar.

Kennesaw, Georgia
“Dark and spicy”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The restaurant was very cold inside. I had taken my coat off but ended up putting it back on since it was so chilly. There were people at the bar but only one other table getting food. The waitress was neither friendly or unfriendly. Just very matter of fact. It was late lunch/early dinner time.

We were surprised to see an old fashioned working cigarette machine in the restaurant. We didn't think those existed anymore!

I ordered the fajitas in both shrimp and chicken. They came sizzling and were VERY good! I highly recommend them. My boyfriend ordered shrimp and pasta in a marinara sauce. There was nothing on the menu saying this was a spicy dish. However, he was turning red when eating it as he said it was VERY VERY spicy. I don't know if that was a fluke or it is always that way. A week later he still goes on about how extremely spicy it was! He ate all the shrimp out of it but left behind a lot of the pasta. He said it was really good for someone who loves super spicy food but it had adverse effects on him! I would think if food is prepared spicy like that, it should say in the restaurant description or at least the wait person should caution that it is a spicy dish.
The prices were kind of high considering the ambiance is nothing elaborate. The utensils we ate with look like they came from a super bargain restaurant supply. The service was slow and the waitress only got friendly and smiley when it was time to deliver the bill.
These are the reasons for the 3 stars. The food was delicious for me but the price was high for the atmosphere, the room temp was cold and the flatware was flimsy and had dishwasher spots.
We would go back again since it is close by, with a coupon perhaps, and my boyfriend would certainly stay away from potential spicy dishes.

Visited January 2012